Value of: Ryan Dzingel

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I think he can get a low first. simmonds/zuccarelo are getting old/not their selves. that leaves panarin/stone/duchene as big rentals. assuming one of stone/duchene stays that leaves only 2 high end rentals. whoever loses out on them will look for players in the next tier. dzingel already has 19 goals so far so good chance someone will get desperate.

Knowing dorion he'll probably settle for a 2nd.
Panarin isnt a rental. He either signs with us or walks. There is 0 motivation to trade him while we are in 1st place in the metro. If someone wants to be completely Pejorative Slured and just overpay by an insane amount sure but if he is being rented to anyone its us.

Milano + pick is enticing but would depend on the pick and other offers...why has Milano failed to stick? He looked good last yr... I expected him to take a step fwd this yr
we dont have our 2nd so its a 3rd or next years 2nd. And Milano is a top 6 forward and there is no room for him in the top 6 right now so rather then playing him in a checking role qe want him developing getting top line minutes. He plays such a fast and unique style that does not match our physical game. He needs a change of scenery but he is q 20g 25a guy on a team that lets him play his game

What CBJ prospects would be off the table for Dzingel?

I see him getting a prospect and a 2nd/3rd (depends on how good the prospect is)
a 2nd would be next years we dont have this years but a 3rd works. Prospect wise peeke and gavrikov would be nos on D and Foudy, Marchenko, Tex, and Bremstrom likely off. Some people would say no Davidsson but he and Abramov are the 2 talented NHL ready proapects I think can get us the beat deals.

To CBJ for Abramov and a 3rd?
This is a deal I would offer and accept. Abramov hurts to lose but give to get.

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

Artanis

Dec 1, 2011
Ottawa
Dzingle starts with a 1st, no questions asked. Speedy, young winger who can score. He's been unreal this season. Really wish Ottawa would resign him.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Dzingle starts with a 1st, no questions asked. Speedy, young winger who can score. He's been unreal this season. Really wish Ottawa would resign him.
He turns 27 soon and conveniently his (by far) career year is in line with an outlier of an offensive NHL season. I don't think he will truly be any teams top target.

Reactions: TFHockey

Artanis

Dec 1, 2011
Ottawa
He turns 27 soon and conveniently his (by far) career year is in line with an outlier of an offensive NHL season. I don't think he will truly be any teams top target.

23 goals last year on a garbage sens team, and will eclipse that this year. If people were willing to pay a 1st for Reaves etc, i'm sure Dzingel can fetch a 1st.

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
This is a deal I would offer and accept. Abramov hurts to lose but give to get.

I really hope this is a deal Dorion looks at. You get a potential replacement for Dzingel who's age fits in with the rest of our other like 8 NHL-ready forward prospects. I'd push for Abramov and a 2nd, but honestly wouldn't be mad if it were Abramov and a 3rd. Maybe a conditional 2nd as well if Dzingel signs in CBJ.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
23 goals last year on a garbage sens team, and will eclipse that this year. If people were willing to pay a 1st for Reaves etc, i'm sure Dzingel can fetch a 1st.

Pittsburgh dropped down 20 spots from the 31st to 51st for Reaves. Not exactly 'people willing to trade a 1st for Reaves'

I'd be disappointed if the Bruins gave up a 1st + for Dzingel. Let's wait and see if this is an outlier like the offense in the NHL this season, or if he repeats the performance. Until then, there are better options for contenders to chase.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I really hope this is a deal Dorion looks at. You get a potential replacement for Dzingel who's age fits in with the rest of our other like 8 NHL-ready forward prospects. I'd push for Abramov and a 2nd, but honestly wouldn't be mad if it were Abramov and a 3rd. Maybe a conditional 2nd as well if Dzingel signs in CBJ.
Id honestly be fine with a 2nd but we dont have this years so it would have to be a 2020 pick.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
Pittsburgh dropped down 20 spots from the 31st to 51st for Reaves. Not exactly 'people willing to trade a 1st for Reaves'

I'd be disappointed if the Bruins gave up a 1st + for Dzingel. Let's wait and see if this is an outlier like the offense in the NHL this season, or if he repeats the performance. Until then, there are better options for contenders to chase.

If you look at his career his point production has increased year over year. With that said I dont think he is a 30-40 goal guy every year but 20 every year is a realistic expectation.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Why do people keep saying dzingel doesn't play center , when his hockey profile has him listed as a Center? He might not be playing center in Ottowa enough , but I'm sure he has played center especially if he is listed as a center.
Because people watch hockey and not profiles

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
They wouldn't get the chance because Lucic wouldn't waive for that tire fire
Exactly,the only real way and Iam not certain its even possible is for us to be a 3rd team...Taking part of his cap number while he moves through us onto a team that would be predetermined by Lucic that he would waive for

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
They wouldn't get the chance because Lucic wouldn't waive for that tire fire

Ya, no point going from one to another

Yeah no...We arent trading you a top 6 winger then taking a cap dump so you can sign him for a 2nd rounder come on
Bear is a pretty good prospect and a in the exact position we need prospects the most (RD)... not a fan of Spooner but he isn’t so bad or so expensive that he’s a no go.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Ya, no point going from one to another

Bear is a pretty good prospect and a in the exact position we need prospects the most (RD)... not a fan of Spooner but he isn’t so bad or so expensive that he’s a no go.
Dzingle has 19 goals,going to need more than another prospect rhd as the main piece back....The 2nd is a mid rounder and will likely get his shot 4 or 5 years from now...Think we can do a little better

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Dzingle has 19 goals,going to need more than another prospect rhd as the main piece back....The 2nd is a mid rounder and will likely get his shot 4 or 5 years from now...Think we can do a little better

I would be happy with 2nd + bear but obviously hoping we get a better offer... not sure a late 1st is better than mid 2nd + Bear though... he would step right in and allow us to trade Ceci for futures, and help solidify our RD long term... JBD-Bear-Jaros could be solid

Reactions: topshelf15

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I would be happy with 2nd + bear but obviously hoping we get a better offer... not sure a late 1st is better than mid 2nd + Bear though... he would step right in and allow us to trade Ceci for futures, and help solidify our RD long term... JBD-Bear-Jaros could be solid
Add a conditional pick should he sign with EDM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad