Former Bruins Ryan Donato - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
how long will we have a Donato thread open? Just checked, not a Bruin any longer:naughty::popcorn:

It will be open for business for a long time... but thats ok

he is off to a decent start.... helping the wild to 2 wins and racking up 3 assists

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
the only thing that bugs me.. is that if sweeney is done , donato would have been a great candidate for 3rd line LW with coyle.. i understand his shortcomings, but kid has scored everywhere he went .. i wish it was a jfk or LD and a little higher pick instead. oh well , move forward and wait for bjork ( who i think is going to be better)

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Donato was wasting away asset in ahl almost 23 now. Donny had to do something . He had federic above him. He wasn't really gonna a full time job here . Donny struck and let's see what we got with Coyle . He's still young and probably still hasn't filled his full potential . It's not a rental which is a bonus so we can see Coyle grow with us. I give Donny an A grade on this deal.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Donato was wasting away asset in ahl almost 23 now. Donny had to do something . He had federic above him. He wasn't really gonna a full time job here . Donny struck and let's see what we got with Coyle . He's still young and probably still hasn't filled his full potential . It's not a rental which is a bonus so we can see Coyle grow with us. I give Donny an A grade on this deal.

Donato was wasting away and already 23 while Coyle is “still young”, prob hasn’t fulfilled his potential.... ok

I like the deal but this post is laughable.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Spooner had a torrid start with the Rangers last year too. Donato is talented, but doesn't bring anything to the table when he isn't scoring, which happens for long stretches. I think he is somewhere on the Spooner - Vesey - Reilly Smith continuum, meaning a player that can help the team one month and hurt the next. I'd rather have a consistent player that fills a needed role.

Reactions: Blowfish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad