RW/LW Andrei Kuzmenko - SKA St.Petersburg, KHL (2014 undrafted)

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I’ve though he’s looked really good this year. I’ve watched a fair amount of his games when watching for Khusnutdinov

DrSense

Oct 4, 2017
Evidently friends with Artyom Zub, as they played together many years.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Evidently friends with Artyom Zub, as they played together many years.
And by "many years" you mean 2 :) I don't usually get those "friends" storylines, isn't he as good of a friend with Gavrikov, Shestyorkin, Mamin, Barabanov, Kaprizov? He has played with all of them, seems like a convenient thing to mention from a journalist's standpoint when you want to get your readers excited about the team you cover signing someone.

Last edited:

DrSense

Oct 4, 2017
And by "many years" you mean 2 :) I don't usually get those "friends" storylines, isn't he as good of a friend with Gavrikov, Shestyorkin, Mamin, Barabanov, Kaprizov? He has played with all of them, seems like a convenient thing to mention from a journalist's standpoint when you want to get your readers excited about the team you cover signing someone.

They vacation together in Adler Beach, play on Ruchess weekly and both would die for the other in a heart beat. It's a blood oath.

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
Is anyone able to give me a scouting report on Andrei Kuzmenko's strengths and weaknesses? He seems highly skilled and fast from what I can see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad