GDT: Running Preseason GDT | Gm 8 FINALE | CBJ @ WSH 7 PM EST | 10/08/22 | Stream on bluejackets.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Excited to see the PP setups. Especially for game 2.

Something like this?

Voracek
Laine-Johnson-Johnny
Werenski

It's funny how I read your comment hours ago and thought "that sounds nice" and now it popped in my head again and I feel like I NEED to see that unit on the ice in that exact setup.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Interesting rosters for both games, but tbh I'm more looking forward to the afternoon game. Will be fun to compare Mateychuk, Bean, Jiricek and Blankenburg in particular of the D, and see who will stand out of the "bubble" forward group of Bem, Marchenko, Luoto and Chinakhov. And of course not to mention seeing superfit Roslovic for the first time after a summer of hard training under the guidance of world famous strength coach Kevin Collins.

Should be a great hockey day. :cheers:

Edit, Penguins rosters:

Last edited:

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Btw, I wouldn't be against idea to move Danforth between Gaudreau and Laine. At least a part of the game. He's very fast, gritty, with excellent forchecking and acceleration. Besides he can play without the puck, play s in the dirty areas on the ice. And has a quite good hockey vision, IQ.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Btw, I wouldn't be against idea to move Danforth between Gaudreau and Laine. At least a part of the game. He's very fast, gritty, with excellent forchecking and acceleration. Besides he can play without the puck, play s in the dirty areas on the ice. And has a quite good hockey vision, IQ.
Not that he took many but I was surprised by his FO%. Could be a good short term option from time to time to try and create a spark but his up tempo energetic play.

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
Wild how we're very likely to see Johnson between Gaudreau and Laine today. It makes sense that it's happening but it's still kinda crazy to me. Obviously I want the best guy for the 1C role to take it but if Johnson is ready enough and clicks between those two I'd be thrilled. If Roslovic is suited for it that would be cool too.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Wild how we're very likely to see Johnson between Gaudreau and Laine today. It makes sense that it's happening but it's still kinda crazy to me. Obviously I want the best guy for the 1C role to take it but if Johnson is ready enough and clicks between those two I'd be thrilled. If Roslovic is suited for it that would be cool too.
Even if they started the season that way I have hard time seeing it sticking for more than few games. Only takes one defensively bad game and Jenner probably replaces KJ

Nikolajs Sillers

Jan 2, 2021
I am late probably but that was epic cartoon in your avatar.

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
There is maybe geoblock or something on bluejackets.com. The ad is playing, but nothing happens after that.

DEF

Oct 24, 2008
White Castle's
The game is not on the app when I tried it. It was supposed to be. I was hoping to get better picture quality with the app.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Yeah I needed to turn on US vpn to get it working...

Blankenburg looking like best player from the Jackets so far. Mateychuk struggling in DZ a bit. Bemstrom with a few giveaways already. Jiricek's been strong defensively. I like Luoto's intensity and awareness. Marchenko invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad