Proposal: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Keep Nuge Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Matt Bennings eyebrows like really creep me out, man.

Are they really light coloured? Or are they just not there?

tenor.gif

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
I hear you.
I honestly couldnt believe that was Nuge's legs when I first looked at the pic...I thought that it had to have been photo shopped.
How can you be in the NHL for 8 years and have legs that look like milkshake straws?
i really like Nuge as a player but that blows me away to be honest.

Ask Wayne Simmonds. And he’s a tough hombre

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
waiting till the next topic and that should be about if the hockey players get manicures or not

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Birks are life. Until you go to a party in the summer and you're about to leave and find out that someone else left with your pair instead of their own. Wearing someone else's Birks is pretty much equal to wairing a pair of bricks.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Birks are life. Until you go to a party in the summer and you're about to leave and find out that someone else left with your pair instead of their own. Wearing someone else's Birks is pretty much equal to wairing a pair of bricks.

that gives new meaning to the phrase brick shit house

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Judging by that photo, it’s no wonder why the Oilers are so bad.

As a body language expert, their body language is down right terrible. Not a winners attitude. Also, from that photo, since JP isn’t there you can see that his English is so bad that he doesn’t warrant being there.

Unbelievable.

Fmrnuckfan95

Dec 16, 2018
Edmonton
As a weekend warrior who's constantly trying to get in better shape, it always astounds me how normal and unathletic NHL players look. Being in good hockey shape is a confusing thing. How these bodies produce so much power and stamina on the ice I'll never know.

Having said that, the Nuge is huge and that will never change.

When I met McDavid he looked super scrawny. On the flip side, Lucic is built like a tank. But most of the guys are not aesthetically ripped, they're toned and athletic. I'd imagine McDavid getting too big would mess with his foot speed and cornering on the ice.

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
“I might have a surprise for you on the ownership front as well. That's all I'm going to say, but maybe not what you think. Maybe expect the unexpected."- stauffer
This post caught me off guard was not expecting that

edmoil3

Mar 26, 2010
Judging by that photo, it’s no wonder why the Oilers are so bad.

As a body language expert, their body language is down right terrible. Not a winners attitude. Also, from that photo, since JP isn’t there you can see that his English is so bad that he doesn’t warrant being there.

Unbelievable.
There’s many body language experts in Toronto

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016

Unreal. I have had my taken like before. Touche!

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Probably means Harrison Katz is being groomed to take over which seemed kinda obvious anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad