Rumor: Rumors & to hell with Proposals as it's Free Agent Frenzy Eve: "Tomorrow's Dream"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
That forward group just isn't possible even if you moved barrie and ran a defense of nurse ceci bouch and broberg samorukov and niemalainen. Would be a fun offense to watch though!
I didn’t crunch any numbers. Kane is a great contract. Would really like Brown as well. What a top 6 we would have

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
Apparently he has young children and has expressed in the past he wanted them to go through Canadian schooling, and he has quite a bit of family in the area. It's been rumored Ottawa for the past year or so.
He is also building their "dream home" there right now

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
a lot of disappointment on this board today because, with the Kane signing, we are probably out of the Deslaurier sweepstakes
UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Mr Sakich

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
3 hours to go
Contest time
Predict lineup

Brown McDavid Kane
Hyman Drai Yama
Marchment Nuge Perron
Holloway McLeod Deslauries

I’m no good on the defence. I’m probably wrong on the Perron but one never knows

Or

Yamamoto-McDavid-Kane
Hyman-Drai-Perron or another 2nd line winger via trade or FA
Marchment-Nuge-Holloway

*Ryan McLeod can jump up in the top 6 if an injury occurs that way we won't break up that 3rd line

*Perron is probably wishful thinking with his price tag but he has motor still, I like his game

Reactions: Oilers in NS

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Would be nice if we popped off today and traded for Chychrun. If that happens I'll erect a Holland statue (and I haven't been his biggest fan in the past)

Reactions: SnipeShowJB11

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Or

Yamamoto-McDavid-Kane
Hyman-Drai-Perron or another 2nd line winger via trade or FA
Marchment-Nuge-Holloway

*Ryan McLeod can jump up in the top 6 if an injury occurs that way we won't break up that 3rd line

*Perron is probably wishful thinking with his price tag but he has motor still, I like his game
Really liking possibility of getting Marchment as well. Really liked what I saw of him last year. Gonna be a nasty team . Wayyyyyy better then Calgary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad