Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread: Movie Poster Edition VII- "Deadline"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
7d3enw.jpg

Take your coach's advice, Brad. Your team is juuuuust fine as it is. Might wanna fix that crumbling railing on that tub though. Or is that the Saddledome crumbling away like the Flames are? No one knows for sure.

@BlackMcDog thanks again for the suggestion for this one.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Am I the only guy not totally sold on Chychrun? Sure he fits the profile but his injury history and playing in AZ all these years makes me wonder.

There was already a scare with him tonight. The kind of player you hold your breath every time he goes awkwardly to the bench

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Connor Sheary at 50%. Shore goes down and will be good injury insurance for the playoffs. Mayfield at 50% and we could just send Desharnais/Broberg down also, but it’s unlikely he’s available. The Isles do have Dobson and Pulock as RHD though, and may not be able to afford Mayfield next year anyways.

Kane McDavid Hyman
Nuge Drai Sheary
Foegele McLeod Yamamoto
Kostin Bjugstad Janmark
Ryan

Nurse Mayfield
Ekholm Bouchard
Kulak Ceci
Desharnais/Broberg

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Imho I think games tonight may create more sellers for tomorrow.
Teams that just lost or are probably giving up and probably put them to far out..putting their UFAs in bracket
Florida (Staal, Gudas, Staal)
Washington (Smith, Sheary, TVR)
Buffalo (Okposo, Girgensons, Hinostroza, Anderson)
Detroit (Suter, Subdqvist, Erne, Oesterle, Hagg)

Reactions: Oilhawks

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
Imho I think games tonight may create more sellers for tomorrow.
Teams that just lost or are probably giving up and probably put them to far out..putting their UFAs in bracket
Florida (Staal, Gudas, Staal)
Washington (Smith, Sheary, TVR)
Buffalo (Okposo, Girgensons, Hinostroza, Anderson)
Detroit (Suter, Subdqvist, Erne, Oesterle, Hagg)

I wonder if Florida, Buffalo and Detroit think they can still make it? Wildcard in the east is even more of a turtle race than the west. I guess they might figure “waste of 8 days” and pull the plug

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I wonder if Florida, Buffalo and Detroit think they can still make it? Wildcard in the east is even more of a turtle race than the west. I guess they might figure “waste of 8 days” and pull the plug
Florida is 5 points out but have 3 more games played than Pitts. Ottawa is hot behind them. Buffalo has a chance but Detroit selling Bertuzzi probably means they tapped out.

Oilhawks

Nov 24, 2011
Florida is 5 points out but have 3 more games played than Pitts. Ottawa is hot behind them. Buffalo has a chance but Detroit selling Bertuzzi probably means they tapped out.

Yeah Detroit likely called it quits after they got stomped back to back by the Sens and tonight has to be it. Like you said, were probably selling regardless since they moved out Bertuzzi and Hronek already. Florida is a tough one. I think they might stand pat and pray. Buffalo might as well to sell hope this season rather than extending a record of playoff appearance futility

Reactions: CycloneSweep

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Hopefully there's at least one more trade in store but considering all I wanted was a top 4 D I won't be unhappy if this is it.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah Detroit likely called it quits after they got stomped back to back by the Sens and tonight has to be it. Like you said, were probably selling regardless since they moved out Bertuzzi and Hronek already. Florida is a tough one. I think they might stand pat and pray. Buffalo might as well to sell hope this season rather than extending a record of playoff appearance futility
Florida should sell and try and build assets for a retool in the summer. They can’t compete with the rest of the east right now. That said they don’t really have a ton of value in their free agents, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad