Rumor: Rumors & Proposals: "Looking for a trade to happen, making stops along the way."

In the spirit of Cloned's poll threads, what is highest on your offseason Oilers wish list?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Can't disagree, and it's not as if I would super opposed to moving Kassian, it's just grit and toughness isn't something the team should go without, and it shouldn't be all on Nurse, especially where his game is at.

Ideally we've got atleast two top 6 forwards + a 3C + a 2LD to acquire in the offseason. Ideally we gain a bit more burr under our saddle rather than lose any.

I'd be okay with keeping Kassian around. He's been poor of late, but I think there is a rare player under there and I do think he'll look like a completely different player once fans are back in the stands.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
I think 1A goalie is the most important. Just watch the playoffs this year. Goaltending is the biggest factor. We are joking if we think Smith will be anywhere close to as good next year and of course Koski is Koski.

Reactions: Oilers

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Ideally we've got atleast two top 6 forwards + a 3C + a 2LD to acquire in the offseason. Ideally we gain a bit more burr under our saddle rather than lose any.

I'd be okay with keeping Kassian around. He's been poor of late, but I think there is a rare player under there and I do think he'll look like a completely different player once fans are back in the stands.
I'll give him a bit of the benefit of the doubt, last year was hard for an energy guy like him, no crowd to feed and feed off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad