Rumor: Rumors & Proposals: "But it was not, an interesting day" - the narrator

Will it be an interesting (Fri)day in Oil Country?

• Sources say it could be

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • Sources say nothing imminent

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • Sources say tarot cards are my sources

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Sources say "ask again later".

Votes: 63 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Bob with a classic cliff hanger.

To recap the day:

JP did not practice and was not sick so that sent out world into a tizzy. Yamamoto is supposed to be activated tomorrow so there needs to be some sort of roster move to be cap compliant. DNB predicts VD and Hollsy could be sent down to the Condors. If that happens, Kenny has lost his own plot.

Navx94

Sponsor
Jan 17, 2019
With it being public knowledge mcdrai want help if Holland doesn’t make a significant upgrade I just don’t see how that’s acceptable.

The west is wide open screw upgrading in the off season.

Reactions: yakcity1064

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
With it being public knowledge mcdrai want help if Holland doesn’t make a significant upgrade I just don’t see how that’s acceptable.

The west is wide open screw upgrading in the off season.
It was interesting to me that Holland would even admit that. Could have just said "yes, we're always in talks with our star players for feedback"

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
I'm prepared to be the laughing stock of the league in the very near future. Luckily I am used to it.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Bob with a classic cliff hanger.

To recap the day:

JP did not practice and was not sick so that sent out world into a tizzy. Yamamoto is supposed to be activated tomorrow so there needs to be some sort of roster move to be cap compliant. DNB predicts VD and Hollsy could be sent down to the Condors. If that happens, Kenny has lost his own plot.

Woody said it was a scheduled day off

Oilers90

Oct 2, 2019
He means an interesting day because we are putting Vd and Holloway on waivers to make room for yamo. He knows its gonna send the fans wild.

Reactions: Davo Ikinzom

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Desharnais better be sick as a dog because to me not gonna lie, he's become the most important of the Oiler "support" players. The Oilers D and goaltending immediately looked way more shaky with him out.

If we're sitting him to deal with the saga of less impactful players like Yamamoto and Puljujarvi ... ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad