Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Too Much Reality, Bring Back the Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Can Carle play the right side?

He is a good defenceman aND he is already being paid 5.5 mill a year by Tampa in the buyout.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Rishaug was asked what he expects to happen over the next few days. He said the Oilers sign Lucic and trade RNH for Barrie. Seems to be a lot of smoke with Oilers media and this RNH for Barrie thing.

Not a fan of moving RNH for Barrie but we could really use Barrie.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
So at this moment.

(Lucic) McDavid Eberle
Pouliot RNH Yakupov
Maroon Draisaitl Puljujarvi
Hendricks Letestu Kassian/Pakarinen
Lander

Klefbom Larsson
Sekera (Demers)
Nurse Davidson
Oesterle

Talbot
(Goalie)

You left out Fayne.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Would you bring him in as a #5 so that Nurse and Reinhart can develop in the AHL?

Hes a left handed RHD. He kind of fits our needs for a bottom pairing OFD really well. With the Chia connection, anything's possible.

(Yes, for sure)

Klefbom-Larsson
Sekera-Demers
Davidson-Seidenberg

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
I've been thinking since last night, and I can't really figure out where Nurse fits in, actually.

Klefbom - Larsson
Sekera - (Mystery PPQB)
Davidson - Fayne
Nurse

I really have a hard time believing that this org has the stones to pencil him into the AHL for next year, and even if they do I don't really see where the long term fit is.

Would people rather do Nurse for Barrie instead of RNH?

There is also Reinhart but I don't think he is worth mention since he would clear waivers.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I've been thinking since last night, and I can't really figure out where Nurse fits in, actually.

Klefbom - Larsson
Sekera - (Mystery PPQB)
Davidson - Fayne
Nurse

I really have a hard time believing that this org has the stones to pencil him into the AHL for next year, and even if they do I don't really see where the long term fit is.

There is also Reinhart but I don't think he is worth mention since he would clear waivers.

I think Chia said that he wants Nurse in the AHL and that's where he should be.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton

Klefbom - Larsson
Sekera - (Mystery PPQB)
Davidson - Fayne
Nurse

I don't think Reinhart clears waivers.

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011

Klefbom - Larsson
Sekera - (Mystery PPQB)
Davidson - Fayne
Nurse

I agree, it's also bizarre cause they sound stubborn on not trading him for a RHD upgrade based on rumours.

Nurse for Barrie and even a pick to make it work I would be all over.

If you are willing to trade Hall because you think LW is a position of strength, atleast deal a guy like Nurse from a true position of strength.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002

Klefbom - Larsson
Sekera - (Mystery PPQB)
Davidson - Fayne
Nurse

I don't know if Reinhart would clear waivers actually? I know people here have a serious hate on for him but he does have the draft pedigree and skill that someone might take a chance on.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005

Klefbom - Larsson
Sekera - (Mystery PPQB)
Davidson - Fayne
Nurse

Davidson can play the right side so there is room for Nurse long term. Also if we acquire someone good like Barrie we would have to protect 4D and 4F next season.
Nurse is exempt.

Having said that with Hall gone there arent a whole lot of forwards that need protecting

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
Very happy to hear Korpikoski is getting bought out.

Shows that Chia can acknowledge a mistake he made quickly

and hopefully...

that the analytics department still has some small sway in terms of decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad