Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Cryin', Waitin', Hopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I'm really digging deep into the oldies jukebox for this thread title...plus I love 50's rock, especially Buddy Holly.

Cryin' for Hall to come back in free agency.

Waitin' to see what Holland's next move is going to be. And for the next Oilers rumor from a verified media source.

Hopin' Holland doesn't give Hyman a ridiculous contract.

Reactions: brentashton

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
I’m 99% sure we give Hyman a ridiculous contract.
5gpd9x.jpg

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
I’m 99% sure we give Hyman a ridiculous contract.

Help us Tre! You're our only hope...

Can we sign a legitimate f***ing starting goal tender before we blow our who load on average depth players? I can't see how this makes any sense unless the Jarry trade is a foregone conclusion. If he gets more than Nuge I have no words.

McDavid asking if he will win a cup in Edmonton...
magic-8-ball-2.jpg

I was really excited for this offseason, but now I'm just hoping we breakeven. Chiarelli strategy all over again, team does well (2 years of playoffs for Holland) - sign a bunch of junk thinking it gets you the promised land.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
Going all in by trading for Keith (no retention) and overpaying Hyman!

Lets hope some reason comes to the front office prior to the latter happening.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Kassian's point totals over the last three years without 97 and/or 29

18-19: 9
19-20: 7
20-21: 4

You still sure about that bet?
In how much ice time?

And yes. I think Benson probably ends up playing a grand total of like 60 NHL games with roughly 15 points and ends up in Europe.

JarvisFunk

Apr 1, 2012
Saskatoon
Ever single rumor I'm hearing Holland is up too is pretty much the opposite of what I think is right for this team going forward.

We have so much money to make this team better and we are going to blow it. f*** these next few days

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011
If this team was skilled throughout no biggie on Benson really he has slow boots might jot make it and could afford losing the skill. But this team played such a bad bottom six last year it seems crazy you would piss away possible talent.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Deep and balanced lines made up of some of the smallest players in the playoffs.

Balanced is the key word. Course a prime year perennial Vezina goalie and Norris defensemen is a great starting point. Tampa Bay is poster child for excellent draft and development finding NHL value in all its forms outside of round 1. And smart enough to add the size and grit to finally get over the top. All of the elements including players like Maroon, Coleman Goodreau who brought these critical elements that coincide not coincidentally with finally breaking through.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
The more I look at it.. the more I'm convinced James Neal will be on this roster next year.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Hyman just checks so many more boxes than Hall.

PP- RH shot net front role. Hall doesn’t have a spot on PP.

PK- led Leafs forwards in PK. Hall doesn’t PK.

Intangibles- huge edge to Hyman. He’ll actually do the dirty work.

Hyman has been the better even strength goal scorer the last number of years too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad