Rumor: Rumors and Proposals: 4 Days Until Armageddon (UFA). Lucic+Demers Day Out in Edm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

May 23, 2012
Alberta
Reason #132401234 not to visit the main boards:

Meh, Klefbom has made the Oilers once out of three training camps and the one time he did, he missed over 50 games during the season. Being Oiler fans, we know there is way more to the story but to outsiders, I don't really think Klefbom has done anything to prove that he is a lock to be in the top 4 on any playoff team.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Do people want to see the saddest table ever

2016-04-29-1.jpg

My god

Hall is rountinely a > 50% possession player no matter the D, no matter quality of comp. His most common D just plummet away from him. That depressing. You trade Hall and the D numbers are looking like the 3rd column for the entire time

28 teams did better without Hall 'helping' the defense. We need better defense. We have an amazing offense without Hall.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Do people want to see the saddest table ever

2016-04-29-1.jpg

My god

Hall is rountinely a > 50% possession player no matter the D, no matter quality of comp. His most common D just plummet away from him. That depressing. You trade Hall and the D numbers are looking like the 3rd column for the entire time

Do you have the same table for McDavid? I imagine it wouldn't be that much farther off. At least to the eye test he definitely seemed to drive possession and play the moment he touched the ice.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
Is this guy just getting old....?

My tweet did not embed. I did it right..

Curtis StockVerified account
‏@CurtisJStock
I understand Lucic signed with Oiler's. He's another piece the oilers needed

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009

‏@CurtisJStock

Stock, Brownlee, and Matheson are all old men now. Starting to see a lot of cracks in the armour.

netzpretz78

Jun 27, 2016

‏@CurtisJStock

I saw this one too. Someone forgot to tell him nothing can be official until Friday.

NoDust33

Apr 11, 2016
Let Chicago keep Kane and give them the equivelant of Klefbom/Sekera/Davidson/Talbot/RNH instead of Keith/Seabrook/Hjalmarsson/Crawford/Toews over the last 6 years and see what happens.

That is a ridiculous assertion to try to make your point. switch Toews and Kane in your argument and how good is Chicago? Nhl teams need to have balance throughout their rosters. wingers are just as significant as any other part of the team.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Everyone thinks a #3 D is going to be more impactful than Hall, its just so fundemtnatlly flawed so here are the numbers.

I ran Halls most common linemates over last 3 years to see goals for % with and with out Hall

Of Halls 13 most common linemates, the average reduction in teammates GF% was 8.2% when Hall was not playing with them

For reference- Subban: 3.16%
Hamonic: 1.27%
Karlsson: 0.07%
Doughty: 5.1%
Ovy:-0.6
Tavares: 2.37%

Hall has one of the single biggets impact on his teams goal % in the entire NHL.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Everyone thinks a #3 D is going to be more impactful than Hall, its just so fundemtnatlly flawed so here are the numbers.

I ran Halls most common linemates over last 3 years to see goals for % with and with out Hall

Of Halls 13 most common linemates, the average reduction in teammates GF% was 8.2%

For reference- Subban: 3.16%
Hamonic: 1.27%
Karlsson: 0.07%
Doughty: 5.1%
Ovy:-0.6
Tavares: 2.37%

Hall has one of the single biggets impact on his teams goal % in the entire NHL.

To be fair to the other players on that list, a large part of those eye popping numbers are because when hall isn't on the ice the oilers haven't had much else. Good players who play on good teams have better respective support.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Hear anything on Wingles?

Do you tweet this out to Lebrun and Friedman every time? Mackenzie had Barrie forsure being traded? Guess he isnt legit eh?

Almost deals happen and fall apart when new info arises, like say, Puljujarvi dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad