Rumor: Rumors and Proposal Thread | Draft Edition, Rumors In OP/1st Post of Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva · 17s18 seconds ago
I'll be surprise if #rangers Cam Talbot is traded to the Flames. Hearing the Sharks have a lot of interest. #tvasports

This division can just eat all of the M&Ms.

Also this guy's pretty reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
If we didn't have to give up 16 or 33, would you go into next year with Ramo and Jones?

It's probably better than Fasth and Scrivens at least, ha.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I hope they trade the 33rd and the 57th today for anything today... Maybe 79 and 86 too. There's no way I'll be conscious before the fourth round after tonight's festivities.

Only first round is today. Rounds 2-7 bright and early tomorrow (starts at 8 Edmonton time).

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I'd be disappointed if we lost out on Talbot but adding Jones would be a nice consolation prize although I'd still like to see a more proven guy brought in in the event that he falters/gets hurt.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva · 17s18 seconds ago
I'll be surprise if #rangers Cam Talbot is traded to the Flames. Hearing the Sharks have a lot of interest. #tvasports

This division can just eat all of the dicks.

Also this guy's pretty reliable.

I'm really starting to think Sather is leaking all this stuff trying to see if he can snag his way into a 1st rounder.

Payne

Aug 27, 2005
Only first round is today. Rounds 2-7 bright and early tomorrow (starts at 8 Edmonton time).

Oh I know. All I'm saying is I won't be up bright and early for rounds 2-4... maybe by the time 5 is starting but its iffy.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
If we didn't have to give up 16 or 33, would you go into next year with Ramo and Jones?

It's probably better than Fasth and Scrivens at least, ha.

I don't really see the difference. Two guys with mediocre track records in limited sample sizes. Maybe they'd work out better, but I don't think that looks any better than Fasth/Scrivens did before last season (so many Oiler fans were convinced our goaltending issues were solved).

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
I like how Bryan Murray got what he wanted out of the Lehner deal in the end, from his nephew no less. That's a pretty big coup for him.

A concussed, 23 year old back-up goaltender with two regressive years in a row AND a cap dump for a first round pick. Dayum.

misfit

5-14-6-1
Feb 2, 2004
just north of...everything
I can't imagine the asking price is too high, so I doubt the Sharks will be giving up anything off their roster. That's a pretty well rounded defense they have there in San Jose. Bieksa's cap hit is high, but it's only for the year, so as long as they can fit him in, I think it's a pretty good add.

Vlasic - Braun
Dillon - Burns
Mueller - Bieksa

The only concerning item is the talk that they are interested in extending his contract. His next deal will be a 35+ contract as he'll turn 35 before July 1 next year and he's already slowing down.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Could we afford to go into this season with Lack and Jones in net?

I don't even think we need two new goalies. I'll be satisfied with one and scrivens as a back up. Or if we get two new ones, one via trade and the other fa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad