Rumored 3rd Jersey Vs. 2015-2016 Heritage Jersey

Which Sharks jersey do you prefer?

• I would purchase the rumored 2018-2019 3rd jersey, but not the 2015-2016 heritage jersey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
I like the Heritage jersey, but didnt we lose every game we wore it a few years ago?

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I like the Heritage jersey, but didnt we lose every game we wore it a few years ago?

Yes, we did.

Speaking of which, I remember being at one of those losses. It was a shootout loss to the Ottawa Senators; we more than doubled them up in shots at a time where Bleedred was on here calling the Senators "Outshottawa". Alex Stalock cost us the game with multiple horrendous goals, and Nieto made a sick highlight reel pass to Donskoi for a goal.

However, what I remember most vividly, was telling my mom that if I could add one player to the Sharks, it would be #65 on the Senators; Erik Karlsson.

Reactions: tiburon12

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Yes, we did.

Speaking of which, I remember being at one of those losses. It was a shootout loss to the Ottawa Senators; we more than doubled them up in shots at a time where Bleedred was on here calling the Senators "Outshottawa". Alex Stalock cost us the game with multiple horrendous goals, and Nieto made a sick highlight reel pass to Donskoi for a goal.

However, what I remember most vividly, was telling my mom that if I could add one player to the Sharks, it would be #65 on the Senators; Erik Karlsson.

Man that was so bittersweet. Awesome jersey -> lose every game.

iveman89

Sep 30, 2018
Hey Guys,

New to this board, but long time fan. I didn't want to open a new thread so I thought I could start here. I am trying hard to get my hands on a real Sharks satin jacket. Do they release one every year? is there a thread or section where I can post a wanted item? Ebay seems to have a lot of fakes.

TealTown22

Mar 26, 2013
San Jose, CA
www.tealtownusa.com
Hey Guys,

New to this board, but long time fan. I didn't want to open a new thread so I thought I could start here. I am trying hard to get my hands on a real Sharks satin jacket. Do they release one every year? is there a thread or section where I can post a wanted item? Ebay seems to have a lot of fakes.

Check OfferUp. I see them on there frequently.

Reactions: iveman89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad