GDT: Ruling Class vs. Flames: 6:30pm MT on SN

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
I hope the talk of a trade for a forward starts to quiet down in the next month. Huberdeau is going to get hot soon. And Ruzicka is the real deal although im sure there will still be peaks and valleys with a young player. But he looks like quite a find by the Flames scouting staff. And I would rather we tap into a depth chart of Phillips, Zary, Pelletier and Schwindt than trade valuable picks.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I hope the talk of a trade for a forward starts to quiet down in the next month. Huberdeau is going to get hot soon. And Ruzicka is the real deal although im sure there will still be peaks and valleys with a young player. But he looks like quite a find by the Flames scouting staff. And I would rather we tap into a depth chart of Phillips, Zary, Pelletier and Schwindt than trade valuable picks.

We need two guys to step up. Hopefully that's Huberdeau and Uberdough.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I just want to point out that @Anglesmith is on a two game win streak with his GDT's.
I attribute his success to the beautiful artwork he takes the time to create and post in each thread.

I nominated Anglesmith as Thursday's GDT creator.

Reactions: Anglesmith

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I just want to point out that @Anglesmith is on a two game win streak with his GDT's.
I attribute his success to the beautiful artwork he takes the time to create and post in each thread.

I nominated Anglesmith as Thursday's GDT creator.
This will require some foreplanning, but I'll try to remember. I may take tomorrow off work to put myself in the right space for my art.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad