Pre-Game Talk: ROUND THREE | GAME SIX| Tuesday | 8:00 p.m. EST |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
They'd better. penguins aren't that good. Ottawa decides to show up and paly their A game for 6 & 7, they'll win the series.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
I bet Andy starts. Sens push till first softie let in by him. Then we see collapse. 5-1 Pitts. I am ready for loss. But i have nothing agains Sens surprises me big time.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Would love for our depth guys to pot some goals to alleviate some of the pressure on the top lines. Same goes to our defence outside of Karlsson and to a lesser extent Methot

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
It'll be funny won't it. I give it 3 years after he retires until they threaten to move the team again. That bandwagon is gonna empty like somebody set it on fire.

Lemieux will wait until there is another super star in the draft and then he will threaten to the move the team if they don't win the lottery like he did with Crosby.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
At this point he has to think that he has got nothing to lose and to let the guys loose a bit.

Biggest game of some of these guys career. We will see what some of them are made of

I hope so. But I'm expecting a super rigid performance.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Let's go boys! The crowd will be pumped again and if we can get the firat goal we will be ready to score a few more again.

Turris has been so consistent he is due for another one and so is Ryan...need Stone to have a good game.

Right now both EK and Stone don't look like themselves.

Expect Andy to bounce back and give us 2 great games.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Just need our players to stick together and dictate play when they can. Pitts due for a lose and Nyrray is due for some soft goals

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
You venture on to an opposing teams forum....what kind of response would you expect?....sorry if you were expecting a more gloomy fan base, this team has proven people wrong all season, don't expect anything less then their best effort on home ice tomorrow night.

I think the Senators are a great team. And if they beat the Pens will pull for them against the west.

[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
EK magic required, I hope he can deliver, he has been looking worse and worse, to the point where he is letting Methot/Claesson retrieve loose pucks that he would usually get to start the transition. The timing of all of it is just awful.

That said, Sens have yet to lose more than 2 in a row in regulation in 2016-2017.

We got this.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Sens have a practice today, finally...thinking someone must have talked to Guy about it because it was reaching stubbornness levels.

All the best, this will be team's hardest game by far!

LynxBud

Nov 27, 2013
Gloucester
I admire the hope some fans still have.

Personally I think the Sens are done just because EK's injuries are clearly getting worse and worse. The stats with and without him on the ice say more than I can about how big of a loss he is.

With that said, I'm still hoping for the best. Who knows when the Sens will have another shot like this..

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Go Sens go!

We got dis.

We played like hot garbage in Game 5, but that should just serve to make us play our best games in 6 (and hopefully) 7. Chances to get to the Cup final don't come along very often.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Hopefully the players can muster some pride and some energy after that smack down... Hard to comprehend how they were so flat..

They miss EK driving the bus and that is a big factor.

The Pens leaders know that the Sens are ready to be had.. There will be no mercy.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Go Sens go!

We got dis.

We played like hot garbage in Game 5, but that should just serve to make us play our best games in 6 (and hopefully) 7. Chances to get to the Cup final don't come along very often.

My thoughts are along those lines, it sucks that EK is banged up but time and again someone else have come up big in clutch situations for this team. Game's at home, it's the same cast, and Boucher has last change.

Too bad the team looked too gassed out to physically wear down the Pens in Periods 2 and 3 of Game 5.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Sens have shown o to go out without a fight. I fully expect them to win, especially last nights embarrassment.

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
I expect at least Colin White to be in the lineup for this one. They toyed with it in game 5 and I say they go for it this time. I'd sit out Wingels as well and play Dzingel. Doesn't look like Burrows will be ready...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad