GDT: Round Robing Game 2 -- Blues vs. Knights | 5:30 CT, FSMW|

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Missed the game until now. We only have 13 shots? Holy shit. Not good.

Has anyone looked good? I see Parayko and the ROR line have points. Anyone else even playing well?
Some individuals have looked OK, but the team as a whole hasn't looked good at all.

Nothing is in sync. No support. No layering. No physicality. No presence in the middle of the ice. A general lack of coordination and timing.

Toss on a large number of individual lapses on top of that, and you get what we're seeing. It's a preseason quality game against a team playing better than that (but still not great themselves).

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Well, in the other thread I predicted us taking the 4th seed after the RR play. Looks like that is playing out.

I know we are saving our physical game, but we don't even take shots. I know Chief wants them to manage the puck and hold on, but what's the point? I didn't see any chemistry tonight in the O corps. We are most likely done after round #1.

Reactions: Bendak

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
No excuse for that type of effort from what I’m hearing.

I don’t care too much about wins and losses during these round robin games but I really hope we win against Dallas to at least build some confidence going into the real games. If we lay another egg then I will be concerned.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Yeah I don't think I buy this "they're just not trying yet" narrative. Every other round robin team outside of Boston has looked better than the Blues so far.

And Boston hasn’t gotten beaten the way the Blues have. If we were going toe to toe with these teams and losing I wouldn’t be worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad