GDT: Round 3: Colorado vs Vegas - Thursday at 9PM (Vegas up 3-2)

Who you want to face in the 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Vegas is beatable if Colorado would just adjust their game plan and clog the neutral zone enough to slow them down.

Their defense and goaltending is another story though.

Reactions: Edgy and dinodebino

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Awful goaltending.

Why is Grubauer sliding away from the net there? A square goalie would have had no issue coming across the crease.

Instead he was in full desperation trying to get back in position

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
MAF has always been a rebound machine, but he does well when his team locks up the inner slot. Vegas is the best at it. The front of the net won’t be the free for all sieve like vs Winnepeg.

Reactions: dinodebino

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
lol Girard is so bad at defending, I think he was on the ice for all Vegas goals...

Reactions: 417

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Both teams going up and down the ice almost unchallenged. Never seen playoff hockey with loose defense like this.

Reactions: dinodebino

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Awful goaltending.

Why is Grubauer sliding away from the net there? A square goalie would have had no issue coming across the crease.

Instead he was in full desperation trying to get back in position

Crazy bad
Were so spoiled when carey is on
Carey would of kicked off, be sliding half butterfly and upright and the puck is going off his shoulder
Grubauer puts himself in a desperation splits to make an impossible save, just ugly

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Very diffucult to know how MTL matches up against either team especially with no reference.

I think Vegas is the toughest matchup but i have little to go on. I think Vegas D might give MTL fits

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If we play Vegas, we're going to need our 4th line and Josh Anderson to give us some push back and offensive zone pressure to push Vegas' big d back on their heels. That would create some space for the skilled players like Caufield and Suzuki.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Very diffucult to know how MTL matches up against either team especially with no reference.

I think Vegas is the toughest matchup but i have little to go on. I think Vegas D might give MTL fits
Their speed will give our D fits. We clog up the neutral zone and try to capitalize on breakaways, their D doesn't seem too invested in tightening up or shutting down breakaways.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

St. Louis were the defending cup champions last year with a good dcore anchored by Pietrangelo. We walked all over them. We'll see how we match up on the ice.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Yeah, no reference whatsoever. You're right. Makes it fun!

Adjustments will be critical and how fast you can make them.

Can watch as much video as you want but cant replicate the PP, PK, how teams transition or team speed. You could down 2 games fast if you cant adjust

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Gonna need a small miracle here for this to go 7

But I couldnt care who we face now to be honest
Tampa remains the boogeyman right now
if they the Boogeyman then we need to be Freddy f***in Krueger

R0737f08fd0a24603800ac6dbb47faa43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad