Pre-Game Talk: Round 2 Game 1|Senators @ Penguins|7:30|(Likely) CBC,RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
GDT will be up tomorrow so we don't fill it up by the end of the 1st/2nd period.

First game of round two. Penguins beat us in all 3 games this season, but we all know that playoffs are completely different.

I'm sticking with Michalek being the breakout player of the series. Bring da noise! :yo:

4_Large_Logo_for_web.jpg

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
I'm predicting the Sens get the split in the first two games and take the series in 5 or 6. I'm looking forward to the series, because I actually think we match up well against them. Our goaltending, speed, and physicality will give us a chance in every game.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Healy likes no one. To me he's vanilla now. His schtick has gotten old. Old bitter back up goalie turned analyst turned NHLPA exec turned analyst again. He's been around too long to be bugging people this much still.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Give me Cole and Galley any day over Hughson, Simpson and Healy. I like Hughson, but Simpson will never say anything positive about Ottawa, and Healy is the most negative person on tv.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Hey Sens fans, here's an Islander fan rooting for you for the East. Looking forward to watching this series... and beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad