Votes: 27 12.5%
  • Rangers in 7

Votes: 12 5.6%

• Total voters

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Pens in 7

They come out and lose three consecutive games badly and we commence with the wailing and gnashing.

Then four straight.

Or the other way around IDK. A blowout against just seems too likely and in character. And a tight, hard-fought back and forth series too unlikely and out of character. Shit seems to have to be absurd with this team so that's what I'm rolling with.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
At least we are not the Caps...ending their season on a 7 game losing streak after getting swept by Panthers. :O

Plus our core have more cups/finals appearances then Caps core.

I predict the Caps will give Florida all they can handle and that that series will be closer than Pens-Rags…the former should be a fun series to watch

kladorf2005

Apr 20, 2018
The real question is not who wins and in how many games... the real question is: over/under 2.5 goals by the Pens FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES?!

I'll take the under, circa 2013 ECF against Boston

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The real question is not who wins and in how many games... the real question is: over/under 2.5 goals by the Pens FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES?!

I'll take the under, circa 2013 ECF against Boston

the real question is the over under for how many injuries the Pens suffer over the course of the series…I’m going with three…

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Well.... depends what version of the Pens we will get obviously. Certainly not encouraging to be so much in doubt about that before G1, but there you are.

I honestly do think that if we play to potential, we are better than the Rangers. Just not very often we do, less so for 60 minutes, and these days its unicorn territory that we do that in consecutive games.

Would help to get to Shesterkin and would help to play Fox tough in his own end (picture Kunitz in his heyday angry bee plastering Chara every time on the end boards). Just not a lot of players on our team with the attributes to get that done now.

More than anything though, can't do lazy. Can't pinch without forwards supporting. Can't do high risk plays in your own zone. Can't take bad penalties. Rangers beat you on the mistakes you make. LGP.

Last edited:

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I’ve got the series as a coin flip with the pens taking game 7 due to their championship experience.

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
Rags fans are some of the worst, but then again, they're new yorkers so i don't expect anything less
Yea. Over the years I have really grown to just loathe Rangers fans. The Flyers will always be my most disliked team. But Rangers fans have been having a neck and neck race with Boston for my most disliked fans for several years now. :laugh:

I hope we find a way to slow down the Rags. But my hope is realistic and limited. Rags probably beat us in 6 in a heart breaking OT.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad