• Kings in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
I really enjoyed watching Fallout. I hope I never watch the new roadhouse
I Wat he'd both. I enjoyed fallout as well, more than I thought I would. Roadhouse was more of a ' I just need to finish it' movie.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
So how does that relate to the Oilers playing Los Angeles?
It's playoff hockey.

It came down to the final minutes of the last game of the NHL regular season to determine who the Oilers would play in the playoffs.

We were less than 1 and a half minutes away from playing Vegas in the opening round.

There is bound to be a comparative interest between LA and Vegas.
Why on earth would he admit that to the media at this time of the year.
Maybe because the fanbase has been at his throat all season and have been extremely vocal.

Several posters on this board have him moving on from the team before next season starts.

Imagine coping with that while dealing with the pain that comes with playing injured.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
It's playoff hockey.

It came down to the final minutes of the last game of the NHL regular season to determine who the Oilers would play in the playoffs.

We were less than 1 and a half minutes away from playing Vegas in the opening round.

Maybe because the fanbase has been at his throat all season and have been extremely vocal.

Several posters on this board have him moving on from the team before next season starts.

Imagine dealing with that.
Usual suspects most likely, they like running our players out of town. If Kane has been dealing with a Hernia all season that would explain things.

Reactions: Duke74 and AM

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
It's playoff hockey.

Great. Except we are talking about something that happened today, well after the play off matchups were decided. It was framed as gamesmanship by Kane because Stone and VGK were doing their LTIR thing.

The comparison couldnt have been more unrelated.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Usual suspects most likely, they like running our players out of town. If Kane has been dealing with a Hernia all season that would explain things.
I have been in Kane's corner since day one. Hopefully he can be a part of all 16 playoff victories.

I've actually have been told I shouldn't be allowed to celebrate a Stanley Cup victory by the "usual suspects" because I disagreed with them about players, including Kane.
Great. Except we are talking about something that happened today, well after the play off matchups were decided. It was framed as gamesmanship by Kane because Stone and VGK were doing their LTIR thing.

The comparison couldnt have been more unrelated.
Sure thing. Wouldn't want to disagree with an expert.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
There are still a handful of non-resale tickets left it seems. Even some in the lower bowl, though they are certainly not cheap.

Yes just a handful. That’s what I’ve been saying.

But some people are making like there’s some big ticket sales controversy when there is none. Game will be sold out or near 99.5% sold out. That’s all that matters. People selling their own tickets is irrelevant especially when they markup an already insanely expensive ticket to try to make a profit on their own. If the building was 3/4 full the Oilers would know that they overpriced the product and they would have to adjust their pricing accordingly.

What Ticketmaster does with fees I could care less about. I can’t control what they do and don’t grumble because ticket prices used to be $7.

Supply and demand. Keep the supply limited and released in dribs and drabs so that you can keep the price artificially high.

They are obligated to reserve X amount of seats for the visiting team. Once a time period passes those unsold tickets are released. Usually 24 hours before the game or sometimes later. They do this every single home game and are the visiting teams reserved tickets. I believe that is what this ticket release is.

Reactions: brentashton

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
So how does that relate to the Oilers playing Los Angeles?
Just to how all this stuff about Kane is coming out now

If Skinner loses game 1 theoretically do you go with pickard in game 2?
I don't think so. I'm not saying Knoblauch will be as stubborn as Woody was with that but I think you give Skinner two games unless he is next level bad. But I'd prefer to cross that bridge when we get to it. I'm pretty confident we should win the goalie battle this series

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
If Skinner loses game 1 theoretically do you go with pickard in game 2?
...or Campbell.

If Skinner looks tired play Pickard if you think Skinner just needs a rest for only one game.

If Skinner looks technically insufficient start Campbell and expect him to play the remainder of the series. Then play Skinner the following series to see if he can continue.

• Haha
Reactions: CycloneSweep

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Why on earth would he admit that to the media at this time of the year.
Better question is why are people making a big deal out of this? Kane is going to go out there and crash and bang even with the hernia he was doing it in some of the last games he played. Do people think he's somehow going to get targeted because of this? He's playing in the bottom 6 and he isn't exactly someone who carries the puck a lot and isn't a dman who you can punish by dumping pucks into his corner. Him revealing this information doesn't really have any impact at all.

This isn't like a guy revealing he has broken ribs and targeting him with cross checks. You can't really "target" a sports hernia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad