Round 1 MVP

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Bishop gave up 9 goals in 5 games. Finished with a .957 save percentage. Absolutely him.

Kazuichi

Jan 19, 2016
Hot weather south.
Klutch since he put up most points... but if not for Bishop.... I dont know.

Also, don't forget Palat late goal guys... we wouldnt be able to close it in 5 without it.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Klutch since he put up most points... but if not for Bishop.... I dont know.

Also, don't forget Palat late goal guys... we wouldnt be able to close it in 5 without it.

Palat is nowhere near MVP talks even with that goal.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
That's better than Hasek numbers level of good. Bishop is playing in a league of his own right now.

I love Kucherov and am praying we'll see a 27/91/18 & 86/9/17 line next year, but even Kucherov would say that he wasn't the MVP of the series.

One thing to keep in mind, without Bishop we wouldn't have even made the playoffs. Honestly wouldn't doubt we'd have a top 8 draft pick for next year.

tjs*

Mar 18, 2016
Love what Kucherov's done, Johnson was huge in the early games, Drouin dominated game four.

Bishop all the way.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
HM: Penalty Killers

really? the best penalty killer was bishop sure callahan boyle and filppula saved a few goals each

bishop saved a ton over and over and over and over

our defense was really terrible lol

sure is a team win but bishop carried us on his back for sure in this round

i'm praying for stralman so we can begin to look halfway decent again

this was against a detroit team that struggled the last two months to score goals

we gave too many chances great chances every night

imho they outplayed us pretty much all games but number two

the special teams did their part but they really dont deserve consideration

conversation? a pat on the back for doing their jobs? stepping up when I am personally in belief we were minus our best pk player

yet that is their job so its good that they did it:)

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Really hard to choose but went with Kucherov because at the end of the game, the team with more goals scored wins. But this is a toss up, they both were amazing

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Killorn. He's been a 2 way beast all series long. I'd have said that even if he didn't score the goal clinching series. I'll add on my (inexistant) ignore list the next bloke that says we don't need him ;)

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Killorn. He's been a 2 way beast all series long. I'd have said that even if he didn't score the goal clinching series. I'll add on my (inexistant) ignore list the next bloke that says we don't need him ;)

Yeah his back check last night on the odd man rush at the end of the first was incredible. I ragged on him several times this year but come playoffs, the guy elevates his game. Everyone pretty much had a shaky year but now I have regrets of saying he can leave.:laugh:

Also, I went with Ben. There's no way this team with only Kucherov scoring gets out with another goalie other than Ben in net. Imo he's the best goalie in the league right now. Holt by is superb but that team isn't as weak defensively as us at times. What was it last night? 4 breakaways? 2 1 on 1s? Two magician stops where he warped the puck away from the net? Lol. ZERO goals allowed in that game. Unreal. Kucherov close 2nd, Johnson Drouin, Callahan, Flip, Hedman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad