GDT: Round 1 Game 5: Bs @ Caps | 5/23/2021 | 7:00p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

OviTaughtMe

Jun 17, 2013
PG County
I think Caps will win only bc it’s hockey and it’s flukey and it’s hard to win 4 straight. I really don’t see how they score more than 2 at this current level of fatigue and being old. So 2-1 Caps in regulation

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Was hoping we’d sit a couple of the ailing players and throw a curveball with CMM, Fever, or whoever else. But i guess Lavi believes in ‘dance with the ones what brung ya.’ Lets f***ing go, boys! Show some pride.

Whoever else? Can you imagine blowing the win in this game because you sat whoever else infavor or whoever?

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Was hoping we’d sit a couple of the ailing players and throw a curveball with CMM, Fever, or whoever else. But i guess Lavi believes in ‘dance with the ones what brung ya.’ Lets f***ing go, boys! Show some pride.
I would have agreed with this had these guys gotten a little run in the regular season. Really hard to blend them in and know what you may get under these circumstances.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
No expectations of a win, prove me wrong caps.

also I would be shocked if this is kuzy’s last game. I don’t see how we can make a trade without getting taken to the wood shed. And has been told to me all week, this would not be acceptable and prove GMBM sucks even more.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
If I was to say, "Google, show me pictures of Caps fans about to watch an elimination game," this is what I'd expect to see. Just absolute resignation on their faces. "But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent." :laugh:

Reactions: troyerlaw

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Straight up interference on eller.. ref watches it and just lets it go. 20 bucks says that's called for the bruins in the 2nd period.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
It sucks I’m watching the game but can’t remember the last time I cared less about the caps playoff game maybe the Tampa series we got swept?

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
4 on 4... lose the faceoff in the offensive zone... get pinned in our zone. And dillon throws the puck down for icing and then we'll lose another face off and get hemmed in.

We need beagle back... we have no one capable of winning meaningful faceoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad