GDT: Round 1 Game 5: Bs @ Caps | 5/23/2021 | 7:00p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
I’ve never been, pretty stoked. Right outside of Tamarindo

Great beaches, national parks. Car rental is expensive, but if you have transport, it's great to be able to explore different areas. One of the most amazing sites (if you're interested in nature and your timing is right) is to see an arribada, when thousands of sea turtles arrive on the beach to lay their eggs. Ostional, a few hours south of the Tamarindo area, is the prime location but smaller events take place at other beaches near where you will be.

Reactions: troyerlaw and max21

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Good to see Laviolette sticking with the same defensive pairings that got us here. Why mess with a good thing? Boston's top-6 only has a 5-to-1 edge in High Danger Chances.

Reactions: troyerlaw

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
I do not understand the allegiance to playing Dillon and Schultz. Schultz has done nothing (positive) this series. And Dillon...

That makes two of us. They get absolutely pummeled game after game and right back out there they go. That's not to even mention the overtime fiascos. I mean, some years there are no other options but this is one of those rare occasions when Caps actually have some flexibility.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Peter Laviolette likely had some input on signing Justin Schultz. Him scratching Schultz and putting TvR in the lineup would indirectly be admitting to a mistake in signing Schultz in the first place. Which of course is preferable to making another mistake by playing Schultz.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
4-2 bruins, caps are way to weak right now. i'll eat crow with a pleasure if they somehow win, tho

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
5-3 good guys, featuring two empty net goals. (A McNugget Minute defensive breakdown or Samsonov gaffe will lead to a Bruins goal after the first ENG, just to give us reason for hysterical concern and doom talk even after a must-win win.)

Sprong, Mantha and Dowd with the first three goals, Ovi and Kuzy with assists. Tom Wilson fights a D-man.

Just win.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
upload_2021-5-23_17-32-27.png

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
5-3 good guys, featuring two empty net goals. (A McNugget Minute defensive breakdown or Samsonov gaffe will lead to a Bruins goal after the first ENG, just to give us reason for hysterical concern and doom talk even after a must-win win.)

Sprong, Mantha and Dowd with the first three goals, Ovi and Kuzy with assists. Tom Wilson fights a D-man.

Just win.

I'm glad we all made this a 2021 joke. I laugh every time. Bring back Papa John's!

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad