GDT: Round 1, Game 3: Nashville Predators @ Colorado Avalanche | April 16th, 8PM MT - Home sweet home

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
I hope the Avs win this one, too many 3-0 series already for my liking. I am getting nervous though that either the Avs are better coached and a better team than I think they are, or the Preds are just playing nowhere near their potential, I am worried that it is the latter.

Reactions: Tweaky

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Ouch!!!

And people are upset about the Avs not beating the best team in the NHL.

I’m not too upset really. They’ve put in as good of an effort as they can while missing their #1G, #1D, and now their #4D. Even if they got swept but played like they have in games 1 and 2 I can’t be too upset, this teams proven that they’ve made a huge mentality change and knows that they’re going to be a playoff team going forward.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
From what I can tell, our GDTs are by far the most relaxed for a team down 0-2 in the playoffs. There is the odd rant post, but for the most part people aren't that unhinged.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Only the stupiest of them all will be mad if we lose.

Really, why don't you pick me?

Nothing wrong being upset after losing but in hockey you win as a team and lose a team. If nothing overly dramatic I don't like pointing fingers.

Actually I believe the most stupid one here may be you?

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Really, why don't you pick me?

Nothing wrong being upset after losing but in hockey you win as a team and lose a team. If nothing overly dramatic I don't like pointing fingers.

Actually I believe the most stupid one here may be you?
What.The.f***.Dude.

I wasn't even talking to you cause i wasn't aware you're one of the stupid ones. Well now i know better.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
5O4MdDg.gif

Reactions: Tweaky and El Travo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad