GDT: Round 1 Game 3: Colorado @ St. Louis *Fight Night* 9:30 ET / 7:30 MT

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
St Louis is a good team, Avs are just the class.

Why has Girard tailed off? Could be injuries but in general playoffs is all about body hockey. Playing Girard physically and taking away space hurts his game a bit.

But usually his elite skating gets him out of trouble, and he is not doing it on this series.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
I agree with everything except of bomb of a shot part. He would be much better player if he would shoot way less that he does now.
Yes his constant shooting isn't ideal, but I'd rather have Graves bombing slappers from the point rather than overhandling the puck and causing turnovers.

Reactions: MarkT

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
This is a very complicated issue and I'm sure they are looking at it from every angle :

Parros - "Hey man, I wasn't able to see the hit completely because I'm still on dial-up and the video kept freezing but from what everyone is saying, you did something bad?"

Kadri - "Yeah, I guess"

Parros - "I'll tell you what - you see my stupid mustache? Guess how long it is in inches"

Kadri - "Uh 5 inches?"

Parros - "Correct! Ok, we'll go with a 5 game suspension."

apparently its 8 inches

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
apparently its 8 inches

Edited version :

This is a very complicated issue and I'm sure they are looking at it from every angle :

Parros - "Hey man, I wasn't able to see the hit completely because I'm still on dial-up and the video kept freezing but from what everyone is saying, you did something bad?"

Kadri - "Yeah, I guess"

Parros - "I'll tell you what - you see my stupid mustache? Guess how long it is in inches"

Kadri - "Uh 5 inches?"

Parros - "WRONG! It's 8 inches - we'll go with a 8 game suspension."

Kadri (appeal) - "I'm pretty it's 5 inches"

Reactions: missionAvs

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I think the Avs are going to win the cup if they get past Vegas.

The Knights are a top-3 team and present the toughest stylistic matchup of any remaining team.

I feel about 50/50 on if the Avs can win that series, but if they pull it off, I feel really good about their chances afterwards.

Reactions: Avsboy

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
It may actually be an advantage to play Vegas in the 2nd round rather than the WCF. Avs have stayed relatively intact healthwise so far and go into the Vegas series on the back of just one round, whereas going into the WCF to face Vegas afer two series and mounting injuries would probably make it tougher.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
It may actually be an advantage to play Vegas in the 2nd round rather than the WCF. Avs have stayed relatively intact healthwise so far and go into the Vegas series on the back of just one round, whereas going into the WCF to face Vegas afer two series and mounting injuries would probably make it tougher.

Has Vegas lost any notables thus far? Is patches back yet?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad