GDT: Round 1, Game 2: Colorado Avalanche @ Nashville Predators |Saturday, April 14, 1:00pm MT

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
I think the Avs have a real chance to upset them for at least one game in Nashville. I think it is possible that the Preds look at last game and see that they weathered the "best" the Avs could throw at them, and they still ended up winning decisively. That could lead to some overconfidence and complacency. And we know that the Avs can push a lot harder than they did. The top line was relatively quiet...if they can heat up, that will pose problems. And the Avs do actually have some secondary scoring. It may not be the most consistent, but they have guys on every line that can score and make plays. With the motivation of a bad beat, and a bad hit (as they see it), I think this one could be a stunner.

Reactions: MarkT and Murzu

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
After all the late hits last game from the Preds I hope the Avs change their play a bit. The Avs aren't a team to really hit guys after the initial opening to do it. I hope they just take the Preds guys into the corners a bit harder. I hope they don't run anyone, but they need to establish some presence this game.

Reactions: MarkT and Tweaky

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I mean, it's up to you guys..
Nah it's fine, The first time was special . i felt special :scared:

Second one already felt forced. And now it's just "same old same old" :neener:

But thx for the effort.

Borat.gif

Reactions: Murzu and Tweaky

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
If
I think the Avs have a real chance to upset them for at least one game in Nashville. I think it is possible that the Preds look at last game and see that they weathered the "best" the Avs could throw at them, and they still ended up winning decisively. That could lead to some overconfidence and complacency. And we know that the Avs can push a lot harder than they did. The top line was relatively quiet...if they can heat up, that will pose problems. And the Avs do actually have some secondary scoring. It may not be the most consistent, but they have guys on every line that can score and make plays. With the motivation of a bad beat, and a bad hit (as they see it), I think this one could be a stunner.
If the Avs play the same game, albeit 60 minutes, and they capitalize on more of their chances, they win this game.

Nashville isn't unbeatable.

Thepoolmaster

Dec 3, 2011
The AVS need to come out strong early and out a couple past Rinne. Need to capitalize on the pp too since the preds go to the box a lot .

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The Preds were not good in game 1 and we were arguably at our best, and they still came out on top.

I'm expecting a much better Nashville club today and an easy win for them. I sure hope to be wrong.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
@dahrougem2

The Preds were really good in game 1 and we were arguably at our worst, and they barely came out on top.

I'm expecting a much ... erm ... worst Nashville club today and an easy win for us. I sure hope you are wrong.

Just saying ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad