Series Talk: Round 1: Enter Los Angeles Kings

What will be the result of this series?

• Total voters

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Got to contain DD, Dustin Brown, and Kopitar. Important to score early, and get the home crowd going crazy. Going to be a tough physical series.

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
What's the official word on Perron? I have a hard time believing that it's just rest and maintenence.

We have the latest broadcasting information for round 1 of Golden Knights vs. Kings.

Round 1 Matchups.jpg

Golden Knights: Official Broadcasting Schedule For Round 1 Vs. Los Angeles

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
National TV for games 1-5: NBCSN

Often after another earlier game (which means headaches if the early game goes to OT).

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
They are going up a bit but last I checked $85 + StubHub taxes and fees.

At those prices I almost want to go, but also not a fan of being yelled at. Kings fans are really rude even at preseason games like the frozen fury games. I can't imagine how it would be at their house.

Last edited:

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
At those prices I almost want to go, but also not a fan of being yelled at. Kings fans are really rude even at preseason games like the frozen fury games. I can't imagine how it would be at their house.

I went to Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals at Staples in 2014 & rooted hard & loud for the Rangers. Didn't hear a peep from any Kings fans.

It's LA, not Philly! If you're thinking about going to Game 3, don't hesitate.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Kings are a tough draw due to the experience they have in the playoff atmosphere, not to mention their tendency to play full-tilt when it matters most. That aside, I like our chances. If the Knights play their style for the full series they should take it.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I must say, I have grown really tired of the arrogance of Kings fans. It is very common LA trait seen across all of their sports. I want this series more than anything just to shut them up.

Edit: This is no reflection of the forum, just in person and on social media.

Last edited:

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Kings are a tough draw due to the experience they have in the playoff atmosphere, not to mention their tendency to play full-tilt when it matters most. That aside, I like our chances. If the Knights play their style for the full series they should take it.

I love the masses talking about how experienced the Kings are. Knights will suit up more players with playoff experience than the Kings on Wednesday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad