Round 1: Conn Smythe Front Runners

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Parise could almost get it just off of the 3rd period goal in game 6. That was extremely, extremely important, especially with St. Louis scoring like they did at the end of the 2nd.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
The big 3 from Chicago are are on Smythe pace.

Toews and Keith are, Kane needs to catch up if he wants to be in on the Conn Smythe race. As of the 1st round, he's a ways back.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Not saying points are everything and the Ducks are strong all-around. But Perry has 11 points 5+6, in 5 games. :laugh:

I know, they will even out. But that's just absurd.

paine

Jun 4, 2007
Objectively bespeaking I'll favor the winner of the hawks wild series. They'd be the favorite. Doesnt mean the ducks can't beat them though

That's fine, but you made it sound like the Ducks had no chance. Anyways, a lot of hockey left. Things can change quickly.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
That's fine, but you made it sound like the Ducks had no chance. Anyways, a lot of hockey left. Things can change quickly.
Your right. A little to much snark on my part. Its early for everyone really. Perry would certainly be the guy if the ducks win at this point. All but two of the teams "nominees" will be eliminated if there team doesn't make it at least to the finals and most likely if they dont win the cup.

Moops

Jan 22, 2015
NYR: Unsustainable puck luck
MTL: Unsustainable puck luck
TBL: Unsustainable puck luck
WSH: Unsustainable puck luck

ANA: Unsustainable puck luck
CHI: Unsustainable puck luck
CGY: Unsustainable puck luck
MIN: Unsustainable puck luck

:sarcasm:

Rec T

Jun 1, 2007
NKY
Leaning towards Perry over Silf or Kesler only because of the 11 points over 5 games played. That's an insane pace these days. However everyone's got a long way to go. If he can maintain that scoring pace/maintain the scoring lead (especially if the amount of games that Anaheim plays stays low), then the CS should probably go to him. However we have no idea at this time how the remaining almost 3/4ths of the playoffs will look so speculation now is kind of silly...

ayrton2388

May 23, 2014
Objectively speaking I'll favor the winner of the hawks wild series. They'd be the favorite. Doesnt mean the ducks can't beat them though

Sweet irony. It`s like few months ago, when someone said Getzlaf deserves the Hart trophy for literally carrying the team on his back.

Don`t use words that you don`t really understand.

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
My best guess

NYR: Hank I guess
MTL: Price , Patches is close
TBL: TJ
WSH: Ovi

ANA: Perry
CHI: Keith
CGY: Hmm Ferland? Maybe Monahan not really sure
MIN: Dubnyk with Parise on his tail

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
For the Rangers it will undoubtedly be Lundqvist if we win. HMs to Brassard and Girardi.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Tyler Johnson

Tampa Bay was done until he took the team on his shoulders in game four against Detroit. That was the key moment for this Lightning team as they have won 5 of the last 6 games since that game.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Johnson has played amazingly, and aside from Stamkos is my favorite Lightning player. BUT, as of late Ben Bishop has been our MVP. Hasn't missed a game, putting up some pretty impressive stats even in losses...The Lightning live with or die without Bish. Check out last year.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
Objectively speaking I'll favor the winner of the hawks wild series. They'd be the favorite. Doesnt mean the ducks can't beat them though

I think you're confusing "objectively" with "subjectively."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad