Post-Game Talk: ROUND 1 | BRUINS VS SENS | GAME 2 | Discuss (EK is a god)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
What made you a Sens fan. You are quite the minority being a Toronto born and raised Sens fan

But not the only one!!! Although I'm from the GTA... it is still unusual to be a Sens fan from the beginning! But I played hockey on a team called the Senators. Got letters and autographs from the team... and I was sold.

That said my whole family is originally from Manitoba. So the Leafs and Habs are hated in my family. My parents were Bruins and Jets fans. All my friends were Leaf fans. Then there was me

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Cole is hit or miss. Look at him call Turris' OT winner against Montreal. Pageau's hat trick against Montreal.

Yesterday he was awesome. The tying goal and Phaneuf's. "DIONNN PHANEUFFFFF"

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
He's not alone I too am born and raised in Toronto and still reside here.

Hahaha nice. When I was kid growing up in Ottawa my Mom let us go and steal Toronto Maple Leaf flags from our neighbours cars during the playoffs haha. Nice to hear we have a mole in the nest of maple leaves.

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
I wish we could have had Jamie Mclennan or Ray Ferraro do the games. They are just awesome. I love listening to Overdrive just to hear Ray's wisdom and Jamie's ridiculous NHL stories.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Hahaha nice. When I was kid growing up in Ottawa my Mom let us go and steal Toronto Maple Leaf flags from our neighbours cars during the playoffs haha. Nice to hear we have a mole in the nest of maple leaves.

So am I to understand that you want 2Chainz to add to your collection?

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
So am I to understand that you want 2Chainz to add to your collection?

2CHAINZ don't steal car flags. I buy them and hand them to leaf fans every year the day they're eliminated from playoff contention. Sadly this year a lot of places are going bankrupt due to my lack of purchases.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
When the team plays like an absolute clownshow for the first 2 periods in a must win game, don't be surprised when people **** talk them. This core needs to step up and show people they have what it takes to win, which is exactly what they did in the third period last night. With the Sens track record over the last decade, I think some pessimism is warranted when they are visibly pooping the bed.

You do realize that there is a team on the ice that is also going 100% , right? Like, this isn't a video game, but real life. You sound like the guy behind me screaming at the top of his lungs in that 2nd period shift where the Sens couldn't get out of the zone. It looked like they weren't trying...but they were ducking gassed. Guy didn't get it until someone screamed at him that they were bleeding tired.

Absolute Clownshow? You can live in the past, that may be a personality traits or whatever, but shot happens and it ain't from lack of effort. Bruins were giving their all.

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
I find it funny that on main boards, etc. the dialogue is about Bruins not playing and going on like the Senators are all healthy. Jumpin' the D is a MASH unit and half the forwards are walking wounded. I think that is a factor in ebbs and flows in games to.

I would trade Krejci and McQuaid back in for a healthy Karlsson.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I grew up in Quebec as a Habs fan. My old man was a Leafs fan. I remember watching the Leafs beat the Habs in the SCF in 67 on our Black and White tube tv.

I became a Sens fan when they got the franchise. I was at their home opener at the civic center when they amazingly beat Montreal.

Danny Gallivan was the best imo.

I think Danny Gallivanting was great too.

Kamina

Amok
Feb 28, 2007
But not the only one!!! Although I'm from the GTA... it is still unusual to be a Sens fan from the beginning! But I played hockey on a team called the Senators. Got letters and autographs from the team... and I was sold.

That said my whole family is originally from Manitoba. So the Leafs and Habs are hated in my family. My parents were Bruins and Jets fans. All my friends were Leaf fans. Then there was me

He's not alone I too am born and raised in Toronto and still reside here.

There are dozens of us. DOZENS!

Another one reporting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad