Post-Game Talk: ROUND 1 | BRUINS VS SENS | GAME 2 | Discuss (EK is a god)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
wuvEfmL.jpg

7RDHjEk.jpg

2bd1xqvkvwry.jpg

One of the greatest comebacks in Sens history?

Discuss

Last edited:

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
What a game, I'm still jittery from that comeback.
Biggest difference I saw was the passion was oozing out of the players.
I'd sit Burrows next game, and bring in Wingels (he had a great Game 1)

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
...and all the negative haters will be nowhere to be seen.

Please, this is not about coming down on other posters. Let's try to focus on the fact that we came back in amazing fashion and that Karlsson is our God and savior, thank you very much.

utah

Apr 12, 2006

As a very negative hater who gave up on the team after the Sens gave up a couple after tying things up, I'm pleased to be proven so wrong.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Sorry if I'm shoving crow down people's throats. The negativity is just so unbearable, it's the same thing over and over. I'd rather have a more pragmatic approach to posting. I feel like some people just use it as a way to vent frustration.

Let's keep it 3-1 until the intermission. Boucher will rip them a new one. I expect a good start to the 3rd. If we get one early, the game isn't over.

Agreed, this is not over yet. They got rattled after that brutal goal. This intermission will refocus them.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
That was a different team for the 3rd and OT, looked like they wanted to win badly. Captain Karlsson rallies the troops and leads by example.

Dion with a shaky start to the game turns out to be one of the biggest impact players of the game.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada

Are you a hater for calling it like it is? We were in our zone outplayed and played like trash to get down. Then we battled hard and came back in a beautiful way but we were trash before that. Can you blame posters? You seem to think you're better than everyone

Anderson made a freaking dumb play that cost us a lot of momentum. He bounced back and everyone's happy in the end but man

Chara 40
McAvoy 19

Liles Morrow Miller

Put some damn pressure on that D squad which we did in the 3rd and came back in a brilliant way.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Damn crazy game. They have to play aggressively like that more often. This sit back trap thing sucks.

Hey Eugene, I'm gonna need a heart transplant soon if this keeps up!

utah

Apr 12, 2006
Sorry if I'm shoving crow down people's throats. The negativity is just so unbearable, it's the same thing over and over. I'd rather have a more pragmatic approach to posting. I feel like some people just use it as a way to vent frustration.

I'm every pragmatic. When I get angry and frustrated, I get angry and frustrated.

It seems like the pragmatic thing to do.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012

The team deserves to be praised when they are playing well and deserved to be called out when they're playing bad. Saying the Sens were playing like **** is an accurate statement, aside from the 3rd and OT, this was not a very good game for the Sens. That being said, none of that matters anymore, because they got the win, and that's what's important. I don't know what came over them in the 3rd and OT, but hopefully that team is here to stay, and takes their momentum into Boston.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014

Talking about being negative lol :headache:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

I never got this. "You were negative about certain things so you may not rejoice when something positive happens".

(ceci played the worst game of his entire career )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad