WC: Roster Talk '13 — Finland

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
My apologies for not being able to join earlier.
Been a bit busy and still am.
I'm taking classes on
"how to learn to write messages, as long as possible, on one line"
Not working though.
Wasted frackin money that course.

you don't need courses for that, but keep wasting it's good for you

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Still on the topic? What I told is true. The gas station, north from Vaasa, no Finnish at all. Old Finnish women was keeping the station. At the pizzeria, the Finnish was rubbish. The one who was selling there wasn't Finnish origin, so that has probably something to do with he's horrible Finnish.

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
Still on the topic? What I told is true. The gas station, north from Vaasa, no Finnish at all. Old Finnish women was keeping the station. At the pizzeria, the Finnish was rubbish. The one who was selling there wasn't Finnish origin, so that has probably something to do with he's horrible Finnish.

North of Vaasa as in Haparanda? :)

Sleeptalker*

Well, well, well what's on the line and tap for the Finland Lions next in the Championships?

Oh, yeah!

Sweden.
The dearest enemy of all time (exept Russia!). What comes to hockey that is for Finland.
Sweden with the ugly red head ... hm, twin-line Red Army-combo and the enourmous luck they've always got on their side.

Hard to beat on their home turf in boring Stockholm Globen.

But not impossible.

Not when you have skilled chaps like Petri Kontiola in the lineup!

About time for Finland to give the lions roar in Stockholm again!

vsk92

Alltid IFK
Mar 31, 2011
Scotland.
Hard to beat on their home turf in boring Stockholm Globen.

But not impossible.

Not when you have skilled chaps like Petri Kontiola in the lineup!

About time for Finland to give the lions roar in Stockholm again!

Watching games v Sweden is terrible for my health :laugh:

It will be a tough game.

Considering how people thought this group of players would do, getting this far is fantastic so maybe they will play like they have less to prove than the Swede's and play as group like they have so far and get the win :handclap:

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
nice with derby! how many finns will come to stockholm? cheers nordic brothers.

Got a feeling not many... However Finns that live in Sweden. There might be more of those with Finland jersey on.

Or perhaps im wrong. Guess people can plan an emergency ship trip to Sweden now and do that.

The real question is, will it get full? Also interested how the tickets prices are. I read today that for Finland's QF game it cost 200€-250€. 250€ for upper part, 200€ for lower part. -50€ off price for kids... How is it in Sweden and especially for the semifinal game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad