WC: Roster Talk '11 – Austria

xDerekRx

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Vaneks official facebook reporting this as well. Looks like we wont let him go.

Im upset. First he wasnt allowed to play in the All Star game for the same injury, now this.

begbeee

Oct 16, 2009
Slovakia
I cant stand this! You should play playoffs even with broken legs and hands, but they wont leave you with such a minor injury. Shame on NHL!

luki here

Jan 30, 2011
Vienna
Well if Austria had a lineup of:

Vanek-Nodl-Grabner

Lakos-Pock

Bruckler

They could really have a chance to be a spoiler. However all of these guys (minus Lakos) will be absent.

grabs would score, celebrate, sit down on the bench, drink, talk and relax.. all in the time vanek would need to arrive infront of the goal. in the meantime nodl would be securing our defensive zone :D

i think nodl and vanek could be effective together, but grabs and vanek dont make much sense to me...

luki here

Jan 30, 2011
Vienna
shame on nhl +1

both grabs and vanek didnt get their retrospective clubs permissions. Especially grabs coulda made something outta this world cup.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
What can I say, it's very unfortunate for Austria but Vanek and Grabner are property of the Sabres and the Islanders.

begbeee

Oct 16, 2009
Slovakia
What can I say, it's very unfortunate for Austria but Vanek and Grabner are property of the Sabres and the Islanders.
You dont understand this. Austrians put money into their hockey program and invested time and all their acknowledges into developing Grabner and Vanek (and others). And they CAN play with broken bone half season or whole playoffs but cant play *********g 6 games in start of the offseason with minor injury. Property.... :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad