Speculation: Roster Building Thread XXXII: One Thing Leads to Another

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I REALLY like how this team is taking shape in general. You can tell Gorton is looking to add a few bigger bodies who are more difficult to play against and can make the lives of others teams d-men more difficult. Something to consider is that one of the great things about having a mobile and offensive minded d-corps is that lots of chances and shots come from near the blue line. The best way to capitalize on that is to have guys who relish in or around the net. Obviously you need guys who can make pretty plays and slick passes as well but the Lemieux's, Gautier's, etc are the guys who would compliment a team touting Fox, ADA, Trouba and others on the back-end.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
tenor.gif

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
This is good. I won’t have to explain any longer when I say someone (Stall, Smith et al) shit in the bed.

Yeah. I only posted here because I saw folks asking in other threads. I figured everyone would get it out of their system. But we generally won’t bother anyone as long as it isn’t A. Excessive B. Over the top C. Used as a way to attack another poster.

Reactions: egelband

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Oh you guys have no idea. There’s something I haven’t told you all that you haven’t figured out yet.

Are they finally paying you guys? :laugh:

On a serious note, Martinez to Vegas probably takes them out of the running for a guy like Skjei for the time being. I'm going to guess that Vegas won't make another big move on defense until the summer when they clear some cap space.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Yeah. I only posted here because I saw folks asking in other threads. I figured everyone would get it out of their system. But we generally won’t bother anyone as long as it isn’t A. Excessive B. Over the top C. Used as a way to attack another poster.
What about when writing a report on a post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad