Speculation: Roster Building Thread XXXII: One Thing Leads to Another

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Friedman mentioned on his podcast the possibility of the Rangers trading Kreider and the Islanders getting Kreider from that team. #takethebestdeal

Could be more of a fit thing. Nothing the Isles have wows me as a centerpiece, but another team might really like Wahlstrom for example. So we trade with Team C for pieces Gorton likes, Team C trades with the Isles for pieces they like, win-win-win.

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
it is when he isn’t doing well as a Pro. An education on this planet goes a long way. That’s why the majority of athletes go broke. Your brain has to be able to function beyond a 5th grader
If only a ncaa degree kept people from going broke.

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
guys, please, odd CBA question -
i was looking at the Sabres system,
there is a tall wing in Rochester,Brett Murray
Brett Murray Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com
Sabres prospect Brett Murray quickly finding his way with Americans

he was drafted in 2016
then he played a year in USHL,
2 seasons at Penn State,
last season back in USHL
this season he is in Rochester on a AHL contract

Cap Friendly lists his rights still held by Buffalo until June 2020
Buffalo Sabres Reserve List - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

why are his rights still held by Buffalo?
is it related to some of this:
he still had college eligibility, hadn't renounced it, and didn't turn pro until October?

thanks if anyone has clarity here

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
The Rangers may not want Wahlstrom whereas another team may. It may not be about Gorton not wanting to trade Kreider there as much as the pieces he wants aren’t coming from the Islanders. Food for thought

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Gorton should be fired if he trades our homegrown pwf to our arch rival.
I can't even believe what I'm reading here.

If he gets the best deal from them he should be fired for not doing it, who cares where he goes if we win the trade.

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
The Rangers may not want Wahlstrom whereas another team may. It may not be about Gorton not wanting to trade Kreider there as much as the pieces he wants aren’t coming from the Islanders. Food for thought
I personally believe that Gorton wants to resign him but also wants a kings ransom if he trades him. If he had no interest in resigning him he would be gone by now

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Trying to class up the place. Synonym for wrapped. Often used in connection with babies.

Guys, if you are about to get kids, swaddling is the secret trick to take care of babies, I can’t recommend it enough. You want to know how the nurses gets newly born children to not scream and sleep constantly if they step in and relieve worn out fresh parents for a few hours? They swaddle the kids. You live in a stomach where it’s nice and cozy, tube fed, and all of a sudden you come out and it’s cold and scary and you get hungry, who wouldn’t scream? Wrap that blanket tight around them and they feel safe again. It’s the nurses secret trick when you need to get the kid to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->