Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part XXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Nick Schnaltz is a good young player. The Yotes has wanted him for a good bit of time. They have some issues attracting top-level UFA’s. They envision him, Keller, OEL, Chychrun as the main components of their core. With the cap going up, I wouldn’t be overly upset with that deal. He definitely has the possibility of being that 70 point center for them.

To put that in perspective, Stepan is making $6.5m and was doing so when the cap was far less.

Reactions: GAGLine

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
You know what's sad? We'd probably know the answer if someone from our media just asked Gorton the question. He's been pretty good at making appearances for the media. Just ask him the question - any interest in Panarin? If that's too hard just ask - are the Rangers going to be active in free agency? We'd know what's happening, even if Gorton hedged. All they do is ask vague philosophy questions with him.

He wouldn't answer. He's not allowed to talk about players on other teams. That's why the question doesn't get asked.

Reactions: DutchShamrock

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Also, to me, Lettieri is a guy who has shown enough recently to be penciled into a spot next year. He has a high end motor and does the right things to score goals. Especially with another offseason of training.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Also, to me, Lettieri is a guy who has shown enough recently to be penciled into a spot next year. He has a high end motor and does the right things to score goals. Especially with another offseason of training.

Everyone will have another offseason of training.

Fringe option at best. I'm not penciling him in anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia