Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickChartraw

Oct 12, 2018
don't think i'd want him here but E kane might fit. legit don't think i'd want him here but... just want to win another one.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Tell me again why the Sens dealt Zibanejad? Or why the Bruins dealt Lindgren? Or why the Oilers dealt Strome?

Zibanejad: OTT was in win-now mode and Brassard made more sense, plus they couldn't afford Zibanejad's next deal. Brassard actually helped them get to within a goal of a SCF appearance in 2017

Lindgren: BOS was in win-now mode etc etc. Lindgren was a prospect but not an elite one. He just exceeded expectations

Strome: Peter Chiarelli

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
Zibanejad: OTT was in win-now mode and Brassard made more sense, plus they couldn't afford Zibanejad's next deal. Brassard actually helped them get to within a goal of a SCF appearance in 2017

Lindgren: BOS was in win-now mode etc etc. Lindgren was a prospect but not an elite one. He just exceeded expectations

Strome: Peter Chiarelli
You missed the point, but OK.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Marek says Kings, Ducks, Blues are in on Chych. Up to 10 teams have called. AZ wants a top prospect+young roster player+first for him. Also says Boston in on Crouse.

Friedman says there are multiple teams that will be in on Kane if he hits FA.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Marek says Kings, Ducks, Blues are in on Chych. Up to 10 teams have called. AZ wants a top prospect+young roster player+first for him. Also says Boston in on Crouse.

Friedman says there are multiple teams that will be in on Kane if he hits FA.
So....Kravtsov (top prospect), Chytil (young roster player) and this year's first gets it done?

Rangers should be in on this if that's the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad