Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
So you have a guy on a 30-40 goal pace, at 28 years old, with term left
for
A late first round pick (because it's San Jose), and a guy who is drifting dangerously close to bust territory (but ohhhhh, he was drafted 8th overall three years ago!!!)

This, Mike, is why you're commentating and not working in a front office position.
I'd like to @ him on Twitter with this as my post....u cool with that?

Reactions: Edge

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Fast would honestly be one of the first guys I trade. The type of player that is always overvalued. He has no future on a team that is rebuilding and signing a player like him to an extension when he will be 28 would be a bad deal.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Damn, 14 pts in 41 games is so bad for Shatty. He got 5 pts in his last 8 games, too little too late? Still 7 games left, right?, before the deadline.

Game-plan should be, pass the puck to Kevin. Its probably the last shot at moving him.

He has a 10 team no trade list (2018-20) modified contract referring to CapFriendly. I`m surprised so few talk about him or his contract here, but I understand your view @Ola . :)

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Fast is an interesting guy for a contending team. He can kill penalties and augment most team's third lines. He also has value because he can play up on the top 6 is there's need because of an injury or play a lesser role not he 4th line and still be contribute.

But what would be an overpayment for him?

And this is almost to a t a calling card for Namestnikov too, if any with a reputation of having more offense.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Tell you what if I was watching Shattenkirk these past few weeks and needed a righty pp dman I would be all over him. 2 year deal? That’s a homerun for a lot of teams. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s moved.

Reactions: Inferno and Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad