Speculation: Roster Building Thread Part II: Anything Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
A couple of the contracts will slide. Andersson, Chytil, Gettinger, and Day are eligible to slide. We'll see who sticks with Hartford and who goes back to juniors. Gettinger has to go back so that's one

Need to keep a contract open for Tkachyov

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
A couple of the contracts will slide. Andersson, Chytil, Gettinger, and Day are eligible to slide. We'll see who sticks with Hartford and who goes back to juniors. Gettinger has to go back so that's one

Need to keep a contract open for Tkachyov

cool thing is those guys can play either overseas or in the AHL and still be eligible for their contract to slide...

So we're in good shape. 48 Contracts once Zib signs, 4 contracts can slide so that's 44 total. I would bet we take on a few more reclamation projects just for the hell of it--may as well put the contract space to use with some NHL minimum contracts. Most of them will end up getting cut the end of training camp

Really hope they can get Thackyov over here. Checked out some highlights, kid has SILKY smooth hands

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I've been waiting years to see the name Shattenkirk on the back of a Rangers jersey

I wish I could go to the home opener, to see his first game at home. Would be an electric atmosphere

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Bozak's condo for sale AND Shatty taking Holden's number on the same day?

Fire up the conspiracy theories.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Bozak's condo for sale AND Shatty taking Holden's number on the same day?

Fire up the conspiracy theories.

382.gif

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Interesting that Shattenkirk takes 22 (which we knew he would get) and then Bozak's condo goes up for sale. Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad