Rosehill vs Lucic

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Horton is a scrub? Gotta love Leaf fans!

Try putting it in perspective. Would you want to trade off your 25 minute d-man (Chara) and risk his injury in favour of a 16 minute forward in a game that is already over and at a time that is getting dangerously close to resulting in league discipline for the timing of said fight?

Hmmmmm......

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Try putting it in perspective. Would you want to trade off your 25 minute d-man (Chara) and risk his injury in favour of a 16 minute forward in a game that is already over and at a time that is getting dangerously close to resulting in league discipline for the timing of said fight?

Hmmmmm......

Can't compare it to chara. No top line wingers ever offer to fight him.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
What we've learned so far

the fight was entertaining

Leafs are a bunch of sucky poos who won't even fight their own fights and wear visors

Bruins somehow won the Kessel trade cause the Leafs won't make the playoffs..again nyah nyah na na na

oh yeah and no one wants to fight Chara, which is no surprise but I suppose needed to be brought up just to make the beards a little heavier

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

the fight was great and credit should go to rosehill, takes some nerve to step it up with Lucic

Komisarek it should be noted seperated his shoulder before the take down by Lucic and a big reason Lucic trounced him soundly, tough enough trying to beat a guy like that and truely impossible with one arm useless

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I just watched the Boston feed and that may be the most tolerable I've found Jack Edwards...ever. They definitely had a better view of the fight too, I never saw Rosehill's opening punch on the Toronto feed. He may have landed the best shot right there.

Rosehill may not have Orr's fighting ability, but I love the guy. He brings more to the overall game, I think. I kinda feel for him, everytime he's come up he's earned the right to stay but gets lost in the shuffle because it's not really practical to have both Orr and him dressed, even if Rosehill brings a bit more to the game.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Normally I wouldn't care but maybe you should take a look at when Orr fought Lucic and Lucic ran behind the linesmen so they'd stop the fight. The whole Phaneuf/Horton thing was stupid, it was late in the game and the Leafs were killing the Bruins so why the hell would Dion drop em? I swear some people have no idea what they're even talking about. You need to put fights into context and given the situation It would've been incredibly stupid for Dion to fight.

Really? Lucic ran behind the linesmen? He went toe to toe with Orr, had his nose broken, and when they seperated thought the fight was over, he was done.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
all i see in that pic is someone that fought without a visor and a coward that kept it on

So the guy who was coaxed into fighting, when his team was winning the game and would not want to shift any momentum, should pull off his visor and scrap?. Horton dropped his gloves ....Dion didnt want to go,.....yet, luckly for bruins fans that he did decide to go, because your boy Horton almost got caught with his pecker out.

Eytinge

Jul 25, 2009
He was talking about McQuaid and either way, you go around to every Leaf thread and talk about how bad their players are. Gotta love Eytinge!

So McQuaid is a scrub? He'd be a top 4 dmen for the Leafs also pal.

TOG26

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
So he called a McQuaid a scrub? He's very good defensively a +30 in his rookie season.

May be playing fine defensively this year. But playing infront of Thomas this year is going to inflate anyones +/-. +/- is a horrible stat to go by for player performance.

BruinsNeedaRussian

Nov 21, 2009
May be playing fine defensively this year. But playing infront of Thomas this year is going to inflate anyones +/-. +/- is a horrible stat to go by for player performance.

Absolutely does help. But being in the top 10 as a rookie means something.

22tootoo

Apr 1, 2011
good fight. im surprised the refs didnt break it up when they seperated and went into that dumb looking shadowboxing thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad