Rookie Showcase

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
It's really hard to find a "for sure" answer but it looks like games vs their team will be streamed by Tampa Bay

Admission to all games is free and open to the public and all matchups will be available to stream live on TampaBayLightning.com

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Hurts to say this, but the more I watch L'Heureux the more I think he's all bark no bite.

Evangelista's a player, for sure.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
The ice looks like crap, but it's Florida in early Sept. Baby Preds could use a touch more passing work.

I'm getting arena music as loud as the announcers, and to be more confusing on my phone I get left speaker announcers right speaker music.
Ditto

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'm getting arena music as loud as the announcers, and to be more confusing on my phone I get left speaker announcers right speaker music.
I'm so glad this wasn't just my phone doing crazy stuff. I was listening to the game through bluetooth and I thought maybe my youtube music had decided it was what I was trying to listen to...while I was driving and couldn't check things. Then later the feed would just...stop. I found a place to stop and reload it. Still, I am happy this was an option.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I suspect it's going to end up being a hard decision to keep Kemell off the team. His shot, and even the way he just nonchalantly scored in the shootout, he just has such an undeniable finishing touch. Granted, this level of game is a significant notch below even the AHL, but even still.

Reactions: weeze and PredsV82

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad