GDT: Rookie Games: Rangers vs Flyers | Allentown | Sep 16 2022, 7:05 | Sep 17, 5:05 PM

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Not for me. Heading into last year I preferred Zamula slightly, but same tier of prospect. Zamula attempts the “risky” plays that lead to long term results where York is more often going to make the safe play.

Could be placebo or SSS viewing but Zamula doesn’t seem to be moving quite as well as I’ve seen him in the past. He’s never been a gazelle, but I don’t think he has the body type to just pack on pounds for the sake of it.

I just found Zamula more instinctive/creative.

I’m openly not a bit York fan, just screams vanilla to me. I see a higher ceiling in Zamula, again albeit with limited viewings of both.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Not for me. Heading into last year I preferred Zamula slightly, but same tier of prospect. Zamula attempts the “risky” plays that lead to long term results where York is more often going to make the safe play.

Could be placebo or SSS viewing but Zamula doesn’t seem to be moving quite as well as I’ve seen him in the past. He’s never been a gazelle, but I don’t think he has the body type to just pack on pounds for the sake of it.

Flyers wrecking a player with misguided outdated development? No way!

tymed

Jun 11, 2007
British Columbia
I understand that this is a tiny cross-section of the fanbase, but it wasn’t very long ago at all that I would get a dozen plus PMs about making this available for fans outside of Philadelphia. Not a single one this year.

If you put up streams it would be mucho appreciado, I don't think I can do another period with only audio.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Need you or @Striiker to hit me with that Hagg skating gif.
92ce38523441aabcec9b39356bb77c3a3521b4e4r1-440-277_hq.gif

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I understand that this is a tiny cross-section of the fanbase, but it wasn’t very long ago at all that I would get a dozen plus PMs about making this available for fans outside of Philadelphia. Not a single one this year.
If it make you feel better, dm me

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
To be fair to Hagg, he was a slug but a balanced slug. Ginning has this oafish, two left feet look. Constantly wobbly footwork and sloshy body stability.

Oh, hey, they mentioned Foerster and talked about his new muscle and his shot. Bingo.

Up 2-0 but just heard we're being outshot 18-4.

You just described the organizational blueprint.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad