58 | Jordan Szwarz
81 | Keven Veilleux
78 | Brenden Walker
54 | Ethan Werek

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I guess this guy Tobias is skilled, but I just have a hard time believing I'd rather have this guy than Kale Kessy...

Tobias.jpg

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Any news have the training camp went today? Anyone stand out?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
#Coyotes GM Don Maloney said @Andy_Miele was the best player on the ice today at rookie camp. Who gets your vote? #heretostay

He should be, because he is basically a pro at this point with two full AHL seasons. Same goes for Summers. Do or die for them this year.

Xander Sanders

Sep 21, 2007
Arizona
I liked Connor Murphy, he got in a nice hit at the start of the scrimmage. I got video of Domi's goal i'll try to post later.

Lyotes

Aug 8, 2012
Arizona
Miele looked great, gromley was definatley the best defensemen. As far as goalies the two that stood out to me was the one in the green jersey and the one in all white with white pads. No numbers so I had no idea who they were.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Went to the scrimmage this morning.

Hard to judge from one short scrimmage, but here is my two cents on some of the players.

On defense:

Greg Coburn
James Melindy
Connor Murphy
Justin Weller
Brandon Gormley
All played quite solid, but I expected more from Gormley. He seems to get beat on the outside a lot. Maybe I'm expecting to much but he sure did not stand out like I thought he would.

Forwards:

Meile
Domi
Lessio
Shinnimin
Samuelson
Werek
Hextall
These guys all looked good especially the first four mentioned. Chris Brown did not stand out to me at all. He used his size on some of the smaller forwards, but that will not work in the NHL.

It's really hard to get a read on this players in such a short time and hard to follow all of them, but it was fun.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
gromley was definatley the best defensemen.

I saw Michael Stone had it in him from his very first camp, but always wondered why everyone was so high on Gormley and while I won't say I'm elated with him; I will agree with you about yesterday and say that he finally looked like he MAY belong.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Is it possible for someone to record the stream and post it later? I want to watch but can't stream now. Think the Yotes site will archive it for replay?

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Connor Clifton and Jed Solleway only draft picks who aren't there. Does that mean anything or are they just so clearly at the back of the line this year that they're just training with their NCAA teams?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad