Ron Fournier

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
Not based on facts, Subban had had multiple altercations with team mates before. Part of it based on his egotistical character. He's grown up but he's still full of himself...
Assuming you are talking about practice...well you clearly haven't followed sports for very long.

That **** happens all the time when two guys are battling hard.

MDN

Jun 6, 2013
Montreal

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
One of the main reasons I hope the nordiques come back. All of these morons can go and cover them so, we habs fans do not have to deal with their idiocies anymore.

MDN

Jun 6, 2013
Montreal
I really liked reading about Weiss and Chucky, wish it was caught on video, would have been great to see. Just goes to show that Fournier will always be full of ****.

Can't help but think that this team is special.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
One of the main reasons I hope the nordiques come back. All of these morons can go and cover them so, we habs fans do not have to deal with their idiocies anymore.

its the day...i dream about...

i pray for the nordiques to come back for this reason and this reason ONLY

could you imagine what it would of been like ? "hey sakic...why dont you speak french, why dont you speak french, why dont you speak french, nice goal, but why dont you speak french?"

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007

could you imagine what it would of been like ? "hey sakic...why dont you speak french, why dont you speak french, why dont you speak french, nice goal, but why dont you speak french?"

Just ship Gaston, Michel, Ron and others to quebec.

I still think the best was the worst day in habs history. Jaques crying on live tv, turns out to be nothing.

Davebo*

WTF is Ron Fournier - and why are we caring?

This is the same old Montreal media crap - it only works if WE fans breathe life into it, by giving these scrubs the time of day.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

I have no idea why people keep saying that. If anything, it will be worst. Especially if the Nords have a better season. And those guys like Ron will not move to Québec...why would they? It's much funnier to whine than to support. I can tell you that even if Québec names an anglo coach, same media in here would find a way to not bash as much as they would around here.

Maybe the guys in Québec will whine...but the people who works in Montreal will stay in Montreal and will still keep their attention towards the Habs. I mean, François Gagnon is a big Sens fan and yet...he's in Montreal....bashing as much the Habs as he could, laughing at them and all.....Why would it stop if Québec has a team?

BPD Habs Fan

Power of Positivity
Jul 2, 2014
Alexandria, Ontario
Typical low standard of journalism in sports today. Guy trying to justify his job by making stuff up to make it look like he has inside info.

I am with the other posters who want the Nordiques back. Not going to be the same but it was the rivalry I loved the most (had family who were Nords fans) and entertained me the most.

PricePkPatch*

I can understand PK getting on some people's nerve when the team is.losing.

Comes of as the guy who wants to push his partners as much as possible to help them win. Obviously, most of the time, its not a bad thing.

But when someone is having a bad night, or a bad sequence, and is in a bad mood.. That guy who still wants to push you must be ****ing annoying, and really get on your nerve. Its not that you hate him, its that he's just grating you the wrong way. And the worst thing is that he believes he is making you a favor.

Thats PK. Remember that he only fought partners in the.middle of a.horrible sequence for the team. He probably pushed them very hard in practice, because he believed thats what they needed, and that it was how he could help make the team win.

feds91

May 17, 2004
who really knows if it's actually true or not, and more importantly who the hell gives a damn! there are reports that the Seahawk players are jealous of Russell Wilson and dislike their starting QB, and yet they still won the Super Bowl 43-8 vs the Broncos. I'm sorry but as long as the Habs keep winning, I could care less if PK is liked or disliked.

Shutdown

Sep 7, 2009
Montreal
I really liked reading about Weiss and Chucky, wish it was caught on video, would have been great to see. Just goes to show that Fournier will always be full of ****.

Check the page again, the video's there. You can see Weise pour the water down Galchenyuk's skates.

Saintpatrick*

It really is can't help but also feel we're on the cusp here and will be a contender for quite some time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad