Ron Fournier

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
http://www.985sports.ca/lecteur/audio/le-face-a-face-avec-ron-fournier-avec-les-nombreu-243529.mp3

Skip ~14mins in

Says PK does not have many friends on the team. Named Weaver as his only 'vrai chum'

Says Price only friend is Moen now that Budaj and Gorges are gone.

Says the locker room is not united.

He based his opinion after he talked to some players and people who were on the road trip. He did not name anyone.

Then at the end he says 'dont make a big deal out of this, i'm not panicking'

wot

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Yea, ok. What ever, Ron.

He might not be friends with everyone. But I doubt that's what the situation is.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
http://www.985sports.ca/lecteur/audio/le-face-a-face-avec-ron-fournier-avec-les-nombreu-243529.mp3

Skip ~14mins in

Says PK does not have many friends on the team. Named Weaver as his only 'vrai chum'

Says Price only friend is Moen now that Budaj and Gorges are gone.

Says the locker room is not united.

He based his opinion after he talked to some players and people who were on the road trip. He did not name anyone.

Then at the end he says 'dont make a big deal out of this, i'm not panicking'

wot

Here we go again.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
Anyone actually been on a team? I've never been part of the team where I was really close or friendly with EVERY player. Doesn't happen. Never will.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Classic Ron, " ca prends plus de chum sur l'equipe"

Please isn't him last year who wanted Gorges and Gionta out of town? Now this?

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Anyone actually been on a team? I've never been part of the team where I was really close or friendly with EVERY player. Doesn't happen. Never will.

That would be really weird actually. And it really doesn't matter.

You have to back each other up on the ice though.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I love Ron for his entertainment skills. Dude is hilarious. His hockey knowledge, though, is ok at best.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Friendship is overvalued. See Bobby Orr vs Phil Esposito. Couldn't stand each other in the dressing room, made magic on the ice. Team never melded yet kept winning... Many examples of this. I want winners not friends... As far as I'm concerned, it's irrelevant to on-ice performance.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I pay no mind whenever any stuck in the eighties, ''sportertaiment '' personality has anything to say about the Habs. A policy I strongly advice other people to follow. Like your common spoiled brat,those people usually go away when you stop giving them the attention they crave...

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
PK and Price seems pretty close. It just seems like someone is trying to create trouble or get some attention out of this.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Been hearing this stuff forever. As long as they don't **** each other's wives, or at least get permission before doing so, it's a non issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad