Value of: Roman Josi

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Not saying nashville should or would trade him but all options should be open. So what would you give for josi extended or not extended. Putting a lhd in the offer would be looked at first for there would be a hole there if we traded him

stupid forum

Feb 14, 2015
Not saying nashville should or would trade him but all options should be open. So what would you give for josi extended or not extended. Putting a lhd in the offer would be looked at first for there would be a hole there if we traded him

3 first round picks

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
NJ is looking for LHD #1. What would Nashville add for Hall and Butcher?

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
The helluva lot more would require something you wouldn't give up and there's precious little else that would interest us.

Well I already don't with to give up that first, but it's more of a "what is your position of need" than "what do you want from our near AHL calibre team".

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
NJ is looking for LHD #1. What would Nashville add for Hall and Butcher?
If we were to trade josi I think this kind of trade I could get behind. But I would want josi and hall to both have an extension agreed upon if possible. What would the add have to be from Nashville. Tolvenen?

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I would absolutely love to have Roman Josi on the Devils but I am not sure the Devils realistically have what it takes

I'd imagine Ty Smith would need to be involved?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad