Speculation: Roman Josi

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Nashville went from being one the best defensive teams in the NHL and starving for offense... They trade Jones and Weber to address more offense and I hope for their sake Josi gets past his concussion problems. They will realize very soon that offense is fun to watch but defense wins championships.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
He has had two since entering the NHL, that I recall, the first one was 2013, this is number 2. Apparently the had 5 prior to coming to North America, but only one outlet confirmed that.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
For someone so intelligent and thoughtful you are certainly making a lot of assumptions on things you can't possibly know. Of course these concussions could be very serious and are nothing to take lightly but the guy as you say, has money and probably access to top of the line doctors to give him advice. This is all just baseless speculation.

Accelleratii

Jul 25, 2010
Pennsylvania
Poor Preds. They trade Jones for Johansen, a legit hockey trade but get trigger happy and move a stud player/leader for a showboat. That team lost its identity in the Weber trade for sure. What a bummer. And if Josi really does have to quit the game early because of concussions, that'd be a total shame. I hope that does not end up being the case.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
For someone so intelligent and thoughtful you are certainly making a lot of assumptions on things you can't possibly know. Of course these concussions could be very serious and are nothing to take lightly but the guy as you say, has money and probably access to top of the line doctors to give him advice. This is all just baseless speculation.

Except mental issues are far more difficult to heal even with doctor help. Physical issues is an entirely different story and a lot of times physical injuries or simple colds/flus/infections,etc. can be healed with zero doctor involvement. But yeah having excellent doctors helps tremendously in physical regards, and could in mental, but it's more of a hit and miss in mental regard.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Poor Preds. They trade Jones for Johansen, a legit hockey trade but get trigger happy and move a stud player/leader for a showboat. That team lost its identity in the Weber trade for sure. What a bummer. And if Josi really does have to quit the game early because of concussions, that'd be a total shame. I hope that does not end up being the case.

The only people hinting that are the op and a couple of doomsdayers on the Preds board.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
I wonder how none of these multiple concussions guys ever retire preventively. Youre set for life, dont they want to watch their kids grow up ? You want to wait until you get to Marc Savard/Chris Pronger status ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad