Prospect Info: Rodion Amirov discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Out for 8-12 weeks?

Yep, the curse is real.... Hope he recovers well, was really optimistic about his preseason start.

What curse? players get injured. That's part of the game

Shoulder injuries suck though, they tend to be reoccuring if he doesn't get a surgery
He'll be fine.

Matthews, Tavares injuries are part of the games and none of them are long term or career threatning

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Out for 8-12 weeks?

Yep, the curse is real.... Hope he recovers well, was really optimistic about his preseason start.

Was it reported as 8-12 weeks? I looked up the time for a broken clavicle and that seems to take 6-8 weeks.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Would have been nice to see him at camp or in preseason games. Ohwell, hopefully he gets better

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Was it reported as 8-12 weeks? I looked up the time for a broken clavicle and that seems to take 6-8 weeks.

Broken collarbone takes months usually, to feel normal, easy to re-injure in a physical game.
I’ve broken mine.

Reactions: fahad203

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
Broken collarbone takes months usually, to feel normal, easy to re-injure in a physical game.
I’ve broken mine.

Broke mine in-game the exact same way Amirov did... Approx 8 week recovery. If it's just a light fracture then he can be back quicker, and he can still do lower body workouts in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad