Rockstars NHL Fantasy Draft (GM Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
So basically, I love doing these are they are fun. Its going to be something to make your fantasy teams come true. I need enough people to sign up so we can get this done. Here will be the rules:

- No trading (this could change, but for now I need everyone to get the same amount of picks)
- No swearing/judging other members (be fair, don't hate on other members because you think they "picked" badly)
- Don't go inactive, this needs to happen rather fast, so I need active members only.

Guidelines:
12 Forwards
6 Defenders
2 Goalies

Games will be simulated by votes. This means people will PM me voting and I'll randomize the games in a program called EHM. All trades will be processed in there so I can keep track of them, and then we will go from there.

Once this gets full (would prefer to have around 20 members so we can do 20 rounds which would give us all a full team). To sign up just post below who you'd like to take over and I'll put you there. Once we do the actual draft, I'll set up a new topic to do it in, as well as a rosters page. Lets have some fun guys!

Signed Up 16/20
InstantRockstar (Anaheim Ducks)
Evgeni Giroux (Buffalo Sabres)
SwedishMeatballs1990 (Washington Capitals)
DucheneToJones (Colorado Avalanche)
joiner51 (Toronto Maple Leafs)
Leafsfan10 (Winnipeg Jets)
Paul123 (Florida Panthers)
JP812 (San Jose Sharks)
TBLBrian (Tampa Bay Lightning)
BelugasandBHawks (Chicago Blackhawks)
Starchild74 (Edmonton Oilers)
CaptPantalones (Quebec Nordiques)
Braden Carlzner (Montreal Canadiens)
vany262 (Pittsburgh Penguins)
Backlund (Calgary Flames)
Old Time Sauce (Boston Bruins)

Last edited:

JGardiner51

Nov 22, 2011
Leafs Nation
I'll take the leafs

And if its allowed, I'm willing to trade my first rounder with my last two picks for a second, third and fourth.

Last edited:

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
both added, and like I said joiner I'd at least suggest waiting to trade any picks until after you see the results of the randomized snake draft order so people know what position they are picking at. :)

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
Anyone want to trade thier 2nd, 3rd and 4th for my 1st, 17th and 20th?

that just doesn't make much sense. the talent in the 2nd and 3rd rounds is just about as good as the 1st. why move down so much? and your not sure of order yet?

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
added both again. We just reached 11 guys, so were will on our way to filling up so I can at least get the draft order up. I know some guys are anxious so of course I'll be getting this set up as soon as we hit our ideal members mark.

InstantRockstar

Dec 15, 2010
That will be decided when I put up the draft order. It will be long enough to make sure people have time in different time zones.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i've done a ton of these, as long as everyone stays active and doenst just leave after 5 rounds its fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad