Rockets' Goulbourne trying to prove he is the real deal

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
I don't think that anyone is actually rooting against him, there are just folks out there that are unhappy with the pick so whenever his name is mentioned it is just to talk about how much of a worthless pick the Flyers made as opposed to talking about the kid as a player.

I understand that. Im one of those people. But what's done is done.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
I'm rooting for the guy. Not his fault he got picked where he got picked. I won't use that against him. I hope he succeeds and makes all of you eat crow.

Its also not his fault that he gets criticized on here by people who don't know how to draft an actual NHL player anyway.

The only drafting people here do is wtf kind of hoagie I wanna eat from Wawa today.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Its also not his fault that he gets criticized on here by people who don't know how to draft an actual NHL player anyway.

The only drafting people here do is wtf kind of hoagie I wanna eat from Wawa today.

there is a lot of pressure there. The wrong sandwich can ruin your whole day, it's not as trivial as you make it out to be.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I don't care that the kid is in the system, I care that he was taken with a 3rd round pick when players with actual potential were still on the board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad